We need to have a talk Looksmax members

DarkTetrad

DarkTetrad

I am above law enforcement
LMS.
You see the M, stands for “money.” But some of you mongoloids still stands that “Looks is everything.” It’s clearly not. If you think it is, please stop reading and leave, I will ignore you.

Now that that’s out the way.

I’m going to address the shit talkers to Ice (and Pi, Nova, Star, etc.) Network.
Fact: Crypto has mad millionaires before in the past. That being said, outright dismissing any project in its infancy makes zero sense.

While I cannot give a 100% guarantee that Ice Network (or Pi, or Nova, or Star) will succeed. Here’s the facts:
None of them require you to invest any of your own $$$ to acquire coins.
All of them have millions and millions of miners.
All of them are still in their infancy.
All of them are distributing crypto currency out FOR FREE, at a high rate.
All of them will distribute MUCH LESS coins through the mining process as more users join the respective project. Star will be reduced by 32x once it reaches it its last halving. Ice 256x. Meaning the Star coins you gain in one day, may one day take a new user over a month to accumulate. And what takes a brand new snowman to mine in 3 days, will take a brand new user (if it ever reaches 100 Million snowmen) 2 years to mine. Pi might stop completely.
All of them have a hard a designated Core Team that amogs your IQ and have huge incentive for their respective project to succeed.
The more the project succeeds, the more miners succeed, especially early miners.
All of them are using a brand new convention for mining. Mining on your mobile phone, and using a strict one device per person protocol.

So to address the naysayers and shit talkers. Either the project fails, succeeds, or falls somewhere in between. Do you really want to risk not joining, and seeing a project grow knowing you could have been a piece of it, but aren’t? There’s zero sense to this.

If you have zero money to invest, and you want to be rich, and you’re willing to sit for a decade on projects that require almost zero from you… THIS IS THAT PROJECT. This JUST MIGHT be your chance to get rich for free. Maybe, maybe not. But you’re on your phone anyways accomplishing nothing, so there’s no excuse not to join.

Anyways, anyone who talks shit again regarding any of the Mobile Mining projects you’re getting this forwarded.

Use referral code: zysupra

Last edited:
Comedy Trick GIF by CBS

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
Pi is just a genius pyramid scheme made to make ads off of people running their shitty “mining” app.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and thereallegend
Pi is just a genius pyramid scheme made to make ads off of people running their shitty “mining” app.
Okay and the others on the list? Wake up losers. It’s time to wake tf up already.