We should all be more thankful

Suimaxxer

Suimaxxer

Run, foid, run!
Instead of being greedy and comparing yourself to someone who has it better than you, try comparing yourself to someone who has it WAY worse than you.

You should be thankful that God gave you a loving family, a warm house, clothes, food, water, health and a soft bed to sleep on.

Most of us take these for granted, while there are people out there starving to death, sleeping on sidewalks and slowly dying from terrible diseases. Not to mention war victims, people involved in car accidents etc. I bet you wouldn't want to be in their position.

Use this as a reminder to say your prayers and thank God for everything in your life. Amen🙏

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Bababooy, horizontallytall, sportsmogger and 10 others
I’ll piss on his face if I meet him. Fuck you god. Can’t be grateful if you’re below average in everything

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GabachoCopium, pig_face, Zonar and 1 other person
Cuck mentality

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, pig_face and Nick.Harte
I’ll piss on his face if I meet him. Fuck you god. Can’t be grateful if you’re below average in everything
Would you rather be in a hospital right now, knowing you will die of cancer in the next months? Or weeks? Or even days?

I most certainly wouldn't

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
their problems are not my problems

Sounds like a troll ngl but I unironically agree

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Suimaxxer
their problems are not my problems
And THIS is the reason why you should be thankful. Because you don't have to deal with what they are dealing with

Would you rather be in a hospital right now, knowing you will die of cancer in the next months? Or weeks? Or even days?

I most certainly wouldn't
He already gave me enough issues that the average joe on the street doesn’t deal with. I’m fucking disabled tbh.( extremely below average in everything,that is looks, iq etc…)

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
He already gave me enough issues that the average joe on the street doesn’t deal with. I’m fucking disabled tbh.( extremely below average in everything,that is looks, iq etc…)
You can always do something to improve yourself, even the slightest bit. And I'm talking both as a person and looks wise

• +1
You can always do something to improve yourself, even the slightest bit. And I'm talking both as a person and looks wise
Nothing can be done for some people unfortunately. No hope buddy and you just have to accept defeat sometimes. A lost battle can’t be won.

• +1
thanks God for 1 arm
Thumb 12

Nothing can be done for some people unfortunately. No hope buddy and you just have to accept defeat sometimes. A lost battle can’t be won.
Partly true, but in your case i just know its not true. Even brushing your teeth getting a haircut can improve your looks

• JFL
Partly true, but in your case i just know its not true. Even brushing your teeth getting a haircut can improve your looks
How do you know it’s not true in my case ? You don’t know shit

• +1
Be sure to keep that mentality throughout the next year into 2025. You will be challenged.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and 5'7 zoomer
I've been on 4chan for years man, everyone tries to predict the "next big happening". But nothing big ever happens, covid was the only exception and even that happened, then the elites just memory holed it and normies carried on as before.

Last edited:
I've been on 4chan for years man, everyone tries to predict the "next big happening". But nothing big ever happens, covid was the only exception and even that just happened, then the elites just memory holed it and normies carried on as before.
It's a scheduled world war. Pol was told about it in 2016. The date never changed. 2024-2025. Then retards began falsely predicting wars every year after including end-of-world doomsday bullshit. Of course, some of them are glowies misdirecting folks. Btw, the world never ends. But many people do! They have to. Too many violent fuckers in this world for us to progress any further. It must be dealt with.

Also, I don't give a fuck what you think or believe. I really don't! This OCD reminder will continue until the new year. Then poof!

disappear GIF

Last edited:
Agree

Be thankful you have money and don’t have a terminal Illness or something

• +1
Reactions: Suimaxxer
Hi Suimaxxer how you been ? It's monkeydluffy

• +1
Hi Suimaxxer how you been ? It's monkeydluffy
Hey man, good to see u after all this time. Im good, studying for university cuz i got exam week in less than a month. How are u?

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Hey man, good to see u after all this time. Im good, studying for university cuz i got exam week in less than a month. How are u?
Been good too

• +1