We should lower women’s self esteem

A

ascendingplans

Bronze
Yes even though women are narcissistic and have their egos through the roof it is still possible to lower their self esteem although it can be tricky depending on the girl.

If she is overweight you should tell her she is overweight. Do this at your own risk. She will block you but you have achieved the goal lowering her self esteem

Tell her she looks better when she wears make up. Most men are simps and tell women “I think you look good without make up”. Tell her she looks average when she isn’t wearing make up

Tell her that you thought she was older than you thought she was.

Give her disinterested facial expressions. Your face should you like you just smelled a fart.

This stuff won’t get you a girlfriend but it will make society better as a whole.we are out here lowering these women’s self esteem.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: john2, Deleted member 13626, fuxkdakikez and 4 others
Based

• JFL
Reactions: NumbThePain
Go to reddit ratings and rate them all as sub5

• +1
Reactions: Sulamaniyya
lets begin with your mom , jfl jk love you habibi

Yes even though women are narcissistic and have their egos through the roof it is still possible to lower their self esteem although it can be tricky depending on the girl.

If she is overweight you should tell her she is overweight. Do this at your own risk. She will block you but you have achieved the goal lowering her self esteem

Tell her she looks better when she wears make up. Most men are simps and tell women “I think you look good without make up”. Tell her she looks average when she isn’t wearing make up

Give her disinterested facial expressions. Your face should you like you just smelled a fart.

This stuff won’t get you a girlfriend but it will make society better as a whole.we are out here lowering these women’s self esteem.
Good advice, but don't do this to women. Good women with morals don't deserve this treatment.
Do this to hoes and narcissists with inflated egos.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy

Based thread.

I already have lots of female enemies at work. A few more wouldn't hurt. I've had women smile at me and say hi first at work, I try to end the conversation right there by moving away or ignoring them. If you're sub 6/10, talking to women is pointless.

Good women with morals don't deserve this treatment.
All women deserve this treatment, good women are extinct in 2024.

Based thread.

I already have lots of female enemies at work. A few more wouldn't hurt. I've had women smile at me and say hi first at work, I try to end the conversation right there by moving away or ignoring them. If you're sub 6/10, talking to women is pointless.

All women deserve this treatment, good women are extinct in 2024.
Tbh there were never “good” or “bad” people. Humans are animals. women are way more inclined to act upon their animal instincts then men are. Tbh the best thing for most men to do is geomax. There are still some cultures where there is some level of patriarchy but they typically aren’t English speaking countries. But the moment you remove those women from the environment they become just like American women. Their nature is unchanging