Wearing lifts if you're tall (tallfags gtfih)

spermium

spermium

Sperming out
So niggers I'm 6'4 barefoot, at this height i only got heightmogged by 4 people in my whole life so far (heightmog being 6'7 on).

However I'm considering larping to 6'5/6'6 at least for going to clubs, I already wear the tallest NT shoes possible (but so does everyone else jfl). My fear would obviously be getting caught like a retarded faggot.

Is this worth it or am I autistic ? Could any lanky autist who tried them chime in

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
So niggers I'm 6'4 barefoot, at this height i only got heightmogged by 4 people in my whole life so far (heightmog being 6'7 on).

However I'm considering larping to 6'5/6'6 at least for going to clubs, I already wear the tallest NT shoes possible (but so does everyone else jfl). My fear would obviously be getting caught like a retarded faggot.

Is this worth it or am I autistic ? Could any lanky autist who tried them chime in
If you're already 6 feet 4 inches tall and still wish to fraud, then frankly, you're being foolish. There's little benefit to gaining more height. Instead, focus on getting a nice physique through training.

• +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 51465, m0ss26 and 2 others
If you're already 6 feet 4 inches tall and still wish to fraud, then frankly, you're being foolish. There's little benefit to gaining more height. Instead, focus on getting a nice physique through training.
He's larping he can only wish he was 6'4

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh, zura, m0ss26 and 2 others
How ugly you gotta be that 6'4 height isnt enough

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DoII, zombie, m0ss26 and 4 others
The more the better imo. I already gymcelled. There's no softmaxing left for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kerbouchard and shieldzz
Anything past 6'5 is not ideal so have fun looksminning yourself hahah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: adam_ross2549 and mazzi
Anything past 6'5 is not ideal so have fun looksminning yourself hahah
Cope never heard any girl say that irl. If you're proportioned even being over 6'7 looks good imo. Especially when girls wear heels

Cope never heard any girl say that irl. If you're proportioned even being over 6'7 looks good imo. Especially when girls wear heels
im wondering why you posted since youve already made up your mind

I was literally gonna make a thread on this and I think tall guys should wear lifts JUST AS MUCH as short guys. I'm 6'0.8 in the morning and with my NT white vans i can fraud 3 in wearing pants, and 3.5 with my reebok c85s wearing pants. If you ever feel bad about frauding or feel like its unfair look at women who get to use makeup. When a woman takes off her makeup she is slightly-moderately less attractive but its not like we get pissed at her or something since we are already attached to her I really think its the same thing with lifts. And I also feel like a God walking around campus 6'4.

TLDR: lifts good for everyone wear them as much as possible

• +1
Reactions: spermium
jfl just round to 6'1 faggot
of course I tell hoes I'm 6'3 jfl Im just saying my true height for transparency and clarity

There's always room for improvement. If you've reached your maximum potential in softmaxing, do stylemaxing . If you've optimized your style, focus on mentalitymaxing, and continue in this manner.

I was literally gonna make a thread on this and I think tall guys should wear lifts JUST AS MUCH as short guys. I'm 6'0.8 in the morning and with my NT white vans i can fraud 3 in wearing pants, and 3.5 with my reebok c85s wearing pants. If you ever feel bad about frauding or feel like its unfair look at women who get to use makeup. When a woman takes off her makeup she is slightly-moderately less attractive but its not like we get pissed at her or something since we are already attached to her I really think its the same thing with lifts. And I also feel like a God walking around campus 6'4.

TLDR: lifts good for everyone wear them as much as possible
So you wear 3.5 inch lifts ? Or are you including the shoe height ?

How comfortable/ uncomfortable are they to wear ?
Aren't you afraid of being caught ?
Has anyone seen you pre and post lifts ? If yes, have they noticed anything ?

There's always room for improvement. If you've reached your maximum potential in softmaxing, do stylemaxing . If you've optimized your style, focus on mentalitymaxing, and continue in this manner.
Jfl has anyone ever called you out on your larp ?

So you wear 3.5 inch lifts ? Or are you including the shoe height ?

How comfortable/ uncomfortable are they to wear ?
Aren't you afraid of being caught ?
Has anyone seen you pre and post lifts ? If yes, have they noticed anything ?
I wear 2-2.5 inch lifts depending on how much my foot fits in the shoe with the 0.5 - 1 in I already get from most shoes. Like I wear lifts all the way to the top of the side of the shoe where MOST of my heel is out of the shoe.
- They are comfortable if you get the right ones. The key is to get the one's that are shaped more like a heel rather than ones that are like a lift on the entire foot cux then your foot will get strangled or not be able to fit in the shoe at all 😂
- Stop listening to the fearmongering or being caught, never once has anyone noticed it or told me something looks off that simply wont happen. I quiz my boys who know about my looksmaxxing shit to see if they can guess correctly looking at my feet/shoes if I have them in and they have no clue 😂. getting caught or exposed should be you very last worry unless you are in shorts
- People have seen me pre and post lifts, my FWB told me I looked taller coming back from thanksgiving break and I just took it as a complement and was like 'damn these new shoes must really be helping me' JFLLLLLLL. And with the girl I went on a date with last weekend I took off the full 3.5 inches right in front of her and was insecure myself and was looking for even the slightest hint that she noticed but didn't see anything
- If youre really 6'4 barefoot then you could get away with any size lifts because at some point to 95%+ of the population being that super tall guy is basically all the same above 6'6 or so.

• JFL
Reactions: adam_ross2549
They are comfortable if you get the right ones. The key is to get the one's that are shaped more like a heel rather than ones that are like a lift on the entire foot cux then your foot will get strangled or not be able to fit in the shoe at all 😂
I'll try to figure this out . You can pm me anything In case you wanna gatekeep

Stop listening to the fearmongering or being caught, never once has anyone noticed it or told me something looks off that simply wont happen.
Giga lifefuel tbh. My only concern is long date friends, some of them stand at a similar height. It'd be noticeable I think. Still legit for clubbing / going on dates I think
95%+ of the population being that super tall guy is basically all the same above 6'6 or so.
As I said being heightmogged at 6'4 is incredibly rare (4/5 people my whole life)

I believe the percentage to be true, but what matters is the height of people you're competing to slay against. So clubs/bars and OLD

at 6'6 I would definetly heightmog 6'2/'63 fags which I currently don't.

Last edited:
I would wear lifts at 6’10 let alone 6’4.

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
I'll try to figure this out . You can pm me anything In case you wanna gatekeep

Giga lifefuel tbh. My only concern is long date friends, some of them stand at a similar height. It'd be noticeable I think. Still legit for clubbing / going on dates I think

As I said being heightmogged at 6'4 is incredibly rare (4/5 people my whole life)

I believe the percentage to be true, but what matters is the height of people you're competing to slay against. So clubs/bars and OLD

at 6'6 I would definetly heightmog 6'2/'63 fags which I currently don't.
and my recommendation is literally just the ones on amazon that have a big heel I use them and they're plenty comfy

Amazon product ASIN B09663WND1

im 6'3.5 but i started wearing boots cause its cold asf where I live I'm like 6'5 just get that condince boost bruh

im 6'3.5 but i started wearing boots cause its cold asf where I live I'm like 6'5 just get that condince boost bruh
Yeah but likely does everyone else jfl

Yeah but likely does everyone else jfl
ya but usslay i just weared sheos that give like 1 inch now like nearly 2 inchs I might add lifts tho for the fun of it

• +1
Reactions: spermium
I wear 2-2.5 inch lifts depending on how much my foot fits in the shoe with the 0.5 - 1 in I already get from most shoes. Like I wear lifts all the way to the top of the side of the shoe where MOST of my heel is out of the shoe.
- They are comfortable if you get the right ones. The key is to get the one's that are shaped more like a heel rather than ones that are like a lift on the entire foot cux then your foot will get strangled or not be able to fit in the shoe at all 😂
- Stop listening to the fearmongering or being caught, never once has anyone noticed it or told me something looks off that simply wont happen. I quiz my boys who know about my looksmaxxing shit to see if they can guess correctly looking at my feet/shoes if I have them in and they have no clue 😂. getting caught or exposed should be you very last worry unless you are in shorts
- People have seen me pre and post lifts, my FWB told me I looked taller coming back from thanksgiving break and I just took it as a complement and was like 'damn these new shoes must really be helping me' JFLLLLLLL. And with the girl I went on a date with last weekend I took off the full 3.5 inches right in front of her and was insecure myself and was looking for even the slightest hint that she noticed but didn't see anything
- If youre really 6'4 barefoot then you could get away with any size lifts because at some point to 95%+ of the population being that super tall guy is basically all the same above 6'6 or so.
yeah sure they didnt notice lmao with your fucking heel coming out the shoe. And yeah she definetly didnt notice you shrink 4 fucking inches

• +1
Reactions: DoII
yeah sure they didnt notice lmao with your fucking heel coming out the shoe. And yeah she definetly didnt notice you shrink 4 fucking inches
😂😂😂 lmaoo. The foot in the shoe is covered by pants literally all the time and them notcing you quickly growing or shrinking just don't wear them or only waer 1 inch if you know your gonna have to take your shoes off but thats not even necessary in my experience.

"I already gymcelled" in the middle of any string of sentences always works out to be 100% a cope/larp. True, tried and tested.

Anything past 6'4 6'5 has no benefits to SMV. Saw personally 5'6 girl rejected 6'6 guy, she said he's too tall Jesus Christ. There's even Statistics of Rejections by height and past 6'5 Rejection Rate Increases. However it still depends where you live. New Blackpillers don't understand that Face is more Important than Height