Weird shit you've heard women say they find attractive

IceCutter

IceCutter

Banned
  1. Negative canthal tilt (eyes slope)
  2. Long midface

Basement dwellers may be shocked and offended but I heard the shit with my own ears

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Both of them can look attractive

Sandals and a suit together.

Dude females dont know what they want, one day they find this attractive and the next day its somehting else.. just leave it yeah , there is no female logic part in the brain of a female.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, DarknLost, Deleted member 616 and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bennett, dogtown, Deleted member 176 and 7 others
Lol women dont know what NCT is or a midface keep coping because you have those facial features and are ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, xz90, sorrowfulsad and 4 others
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

LOOK AT THIS UTTER SUBHUMAN BLUEPILLED INCEL TRYING TO COPE
OBVIOUSLY A FRIENDLESS VIRIGIN THAT HAS NEVER SPOKEN TO A WOMAN OTHER THAN HIS DOG WHORE MOTHER
YOU BETA FEMININE MANLET KEEP COPING
IF YOU STOOD NEXT TO CHAD YOU'D COMMIT SUICIDE INSTANTLY

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 176, kobecel and 5 others
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

OBVIOUSLY A FRIENDLESS VIRIGIN THAT HAS NEVER SPOKEN TO A WOMAN OTHER THAN HIS DOG WHORE MOTHER
t. soy cuck

• +1
Reactions: IceCutter and Autist
Yes yes look at him (lol)

I legit know a woman that always had crushes on ugly guys with curly hair. I have no idea why.

Attachments

• 7E67BBD9-FC86-41CA-86B7-1ED414E4F5BD.jpeg
    7E67BBD9-FC86-41CA-86B7-1ED414E4F5BD.jpeg
    39 KB · Views: 72
  • +1
Reactions: Nibba

Last edited:
Cillian Murphy's eyes tbh. Poverty tier except the colour and eyelashes.

Chubby cheeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Long midface lmao? What kinda girls are these, hook me up. But i belive the eye cantal tilt thing tho. Preetyboy eyes + negative cantal tilt is jb slayer tier, but everybody things nct is bad for some reason.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 656 and Extra Chromosome
Dude females dont know what they want, one day they find this attractive and the next day its somehting else.. just leave it yeah , there is no female logic part in the brain of a female.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Sizzurp and AntiSocial-Fakecel
Legs, regardless of the face.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
JFL at trusting foids

Doesn't matter what they say just see who they're swiping right on tinder or hitting on in clubs

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
my manlet ADHD zero-inhibition friend in high school, was having sex earlier than most people, and a lot of it. I could never figure it out. Actually shouldve been an early blackpill in how little NTness matters beyond putting yourself out there, because my friend was so autistic that he would do the anime run sometimes and one time he had beef with another friend of mine and literally did some dragon ball Z shit, kicking off a nearby tree to sprint at the other guy before hitting him LMFAO. Hah, i miss that weird little fucker. I guess he was decent looking thinking back on it, his combination of hyperactivity + never eating + turbomanlet stunted growth gave him a ripped physique while most of his peers were still in that softbody transition phase from boyhood, and the closest i can describe his face is bam magera with a roman nose and more sunken eyes.

The girls he was slaying werent really remarkably hot or anything, but when you're 13 anything with a slim waist and big tits in your real life seems like gold. Also this was well and truly before the days of social media, he would definitely be an incel or chubby chaser at a high school in today's age. Last time i saw him I'm pretty sure he was fucking the dude he was hanging out with, so maybe things started drying up for him and he had to get some boipucci to patch things over.

hairy arms.

Doesn't matter what they say just see who they're swiping right on tinder or hitting on in clubs
https://incels.is/attachments/12473985_1086179554735603_7913148948011988234_o-jpg.10652/

Personality :lul:

You guys make me laugh sometimes
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

You have no idea how insecure and beta this seems to someone who's a bit more socially integrated than you

My big dick inside them

https://incels.is/attachments/12473985_1086179554735603_7913148948011988234_o-jpg.10652/

Gay. Also, he doesn't have the features you listed in OP.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel