Went on ome.tv and got called good looking and managed to get snaps and instas of foids pne of em even called me. Catfish☠️

S1d456

S1d456

Master
Snapchat 1405840936
Screenshot 20240322 210441 Instagram
Screenshot 20240320 165112 Gallery
Snapchat 85018289
Snapchat 1332660299
Screenshot 20240323 195801 Instagram
Snapchat 1057160652
Snapchat 1480872131

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, User28823, smallman and 1 other person
hashtagolggu is that u?

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Roquefort and efidescontinuado
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and northern mogger
Went on omegle with my friend, some foids gave me and my friend their snaps. They didnt even open a single one of my snaps but they still snap my friend. Broootal
Some foids r evil

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
You should record it next time

Does he look like me 😭
im not gonna lie I actually thought u were his alt when you posted that tbh but that's more my fault I guess

No you didn’t

Went on omegle with my friend, some foids gave me and my friend their snaps. They didnt even open a single one of my snaps but they still snap my friend. Broootal
ei pillua pirkanmaalla : DDDD
onko tampere comfy

ei pillua pirkanmaalla : DDDD
onko tampere comfy
vähän liian modernisoitu nykyään

Näkee kaiken maailman pride juttuja Palestiina protesteja ja rikollisia maahanmuuttajia

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
vähän liian modernisoitu nykyään

Näkee kaiken maailman pride juttuja Palestiina protesteja ja rikollisia maahanmuuttajia
helsinki 2.0
muutatko mihkään

Rapeable

• +1
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots
Why do you always show women complimenting you ONLINE, you do realise it doesn't mean shit. You don't need to make a thread every time a random foid gives you a bit of validation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, Roquefort, dragomaxxer and 1 other person
You have that prettyboy appeal and most girls ome.tv 23 under

• +1
Reactions: S1d456
helsinki 2.0
muutatko mihkään
No kyllähän se haave olis jos tarpeeks rahaa sais niin joku syrjänen mökki Kuusamosta

Mutta varmaan ei se tuu onnistuun ja tuun asumaan koko elämäni jossain nekalassa tai kalevassa

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
Why do you always show women complimenting you ONLINE, you do realise it doesn't mean shit. You don't need to make a thread every time a random foid gives you a bit of validation
Even online, he made a post about being liked by a sheboon.
Idk why would u flex that. That's something u hide
IMG 20240324 015413

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Roquefort, dragomaxxer and 3 others
No kyllähän se haave olis jos tarpeeks rahaa sais niin joku syrjänen mökki Kuusamosta

Mutta varmaan ei se tuu onnistuun ja tuun asumaan koko elämäni jossain nekalassa tai kalevassa
muutto sortavalaan tai viipuriin

• JFL
Reactions: Lokki

he doesnt realize that these threads of him sperging out about ONLINE comments tell us everything we need to know of what he actually looks like irl and what validation he gets from girls irl

an actual htn that gets validation in person from good looking girls doesnt self masturbate on threads here about random compliments from LTB ethnic girls on org lmaooo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DR. NICKGA, PseduoAryan, Ryldoo IS COPING and 1 other person
he doesnt realize that these threads of him sperging out about ONLINE comments tell us everything we need to know of what he actually looks like irl and what validation he gets from girls irl

an actual htn that gets validation in person from good looking girls doesnt self masturbate on threads here about random compliments from LTB ethnic girls on org lmaooo
Nah bro idek I'm an 15 Yr old autisticcel at times

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan, N1666 and smallman