Went to famous surgeon. Brutal expensive

I was at the famous dr sailer in switzerland. Only talked to his 73 year old wife (he is 75 years old) and she recommended an 8 hour surgery for 100k. Lyophilized cartilage for the cheeks, lefort for the maxilla, sagittal split and jaw implant plus chin osteonomy. She said that I pretty sure can not get enough air because of my little and recessed chin, and i should tell my parents only about this health aspect so that they would give me some money for the surgery. I really liked her totally blackpilled way of thinking, and that she was very hooked on theme "forward growth". But she only talked about the whole package, and talked as if only everything or nothing would come into question. I'm totally confused how to continue. One treatment at a time, or save until I can do everything together. I would like to make only chin, jaw and cheek implants, without the big upper-lower jaw surgeries. But she does not believe in chin implants, and individual treatments.
I guess I have to start saving money now :(
She has shown me many strong transformations like these

bro he's fucking 73 years old past his prime, I wouldn't trust a old man to cut open my face with the high probability of him having a stroke, seizure, shaky hands, or falling asleep. Also fuck going to any other country besides the US for surgery. 100k is a rip off.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 5891 and 1 other person
bro he's fucking 73 years old past his prime, I wouldn't trust a old man to cut open my face with the high probability of him having a stroke, seizure, shaky hands, or falling asleep. Also fuck going to any other country besides the US for surgery. 100k is a rip off.
73 is a good age for a surgeon

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4054 and InZayn
yes 76 is really to old. Its over for this blackpilled crazy surgeon.

Attachments

• 7C29F7A6-CD12-4AB5-96CC-5E0C77B49784.jpeg
    7C29F7A6-CD12-4AB5-96CC-5E0C77B49784.jpeg
    87.7 KB · Views: 231
  • FC9961A3-AB0D-4667-B1FF-FC2779C6C1DB.jpeg
    FC9961A3-AB0D-4667-B1FF-FC2779C6C1DB.jpeg
    87.8 KB · Views: 247
  • 6972EF7A-4CC1-4DE9-8184-2EB7D674D741.jpeg
    6972EF7A-4CC1-4DE9-8184-2EB7D674D741.jpeg
    20.2 KB · Views: 247
  • 8E9B1F95-F005-43FB-B44C-A6815C4AE82C.jpeg
    8E9B1F95-F005-43FB-B44C-A6815C4AE82C.jpeg
    14.2 KB · Views: 213
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
Is this dude still operating? He seems like a miracle worker.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467
I was at the famous dr sailer in switzerland. Only talked to his 73 year old wife (he is 75 years old) and she recommended an 8 hour surgery for 100k. Lyophilized cartilage for the cheeks, lefort for the maxilla, sagittal split and jaw implant plus chin osteonomy. She said that I pretty sure can not get enough air because of my little and recessed chin, and i should tell my parents only about this health aspect so that they would give me some money for the surgery. I really liked her totally blackpilled way of thinking, and that she was very hooked on theme "forward growth". But she only talked about the whole package, and talked as if only everything or nothing would come into question. I'm totally confused how to continue. One treatment at a time, or save until I can do everything together. I would like to make only chin, jaw and cheek implants, without the big upper-lower jaw surgeries. But she does not believe in chin implants, and individual treatments.
Till you save money he will die, lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
scam scam
still guys look avg/slitghtly above average
eye area eye area- this is your make it or break it

if you have money do it:
- almond eye shape surgery + direct browplasty + botox to lower eyebrows
- supre expensive nautral contacts
- natural serums for eyelashes
- eyebrows/eyelashes transplant
- low body fat <free.
- fillers of everything
- neck training
- tan
- hair tranpslant if you are over 0,5
- beard transplant
- everything for skin <expensive procedures, anti-aging + cheap retina/vit c serum)
- teeth whitening/straigthening
- fix jaw only if you are deformed <imo rest is a waste of time>
- rhino if exceptionally ogre nose

Rest is a waste of time, look at the guy from lookism who went through zygo enchacing

looks likea model, but nothing special because of EYES

/most bsso lefort shit surgeries look only good in side profiles, no front aka no change
Dont be a crazy plastic Ken Doll looksmaxing-forever moron

Do it what I wrote above and then better start M&S maxing
time is ticking, and you not gonna ascend in 30s
Adressing all these fixes without the crucial lower third is pure cope. One can not get away with a bad lower third like the pics showed.
And by the way, even pple in their 50s can ascend but it always better sooner than later.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Deleted member 4430
scam scam
still guys look avg/slitghtly above average
eye area eye area- this is your make it or break it

if you have money do it:
- almond eye shape surgery + direct browplasty + botox to lower eyebrows
- supre expensive nautral contacts
- natural serums for eyelashes
- eyebrows/eyelashes transplant
- low body fat <free.
- fillers of everything
- neck training
- tan
- hair tranpslant if you are over 0,5
- beard transplant
- everything for skin <expensive procedures, anti-aging + cheap retina/vit c serum)
- teeth whitening/straigthening
- fix jaw only if you are deformed <imo rest is a waste of time>
- rhino if exceptionally ogre nose

Rest is a waste of time, look at the guy from lookism who went through zygo enchacing

looks likea model, but nothing special because of EYES

/most bsso lefort shit surgeries look only good in side profiles, no front aka no change
Dont be a crazy plastic Ken Doll looksmaxing-forever moron

Do it what I wrote above and then better start M&S maxing
time is ticking, and you not gonna ascend in 30s

if i am 1-1.5 NW, wouldnt it be better take fin/min first instead of a transplant?

ngl the results in the pics are crazy good if legit

BUMP
godlike ascension

another one by the same surgeon ( )

jfl i just wanted to get a blackpilled surgeon but i only meet idiots

This result is crazy, the guy went from being boneless to having a hexum tier skull. He would be a terachad with better features
Hfds

fuck i just watch this video of dr.sailer and one of his patient, he ascended hard. the result was very natural looking compared of the pictures you posted. maybe he just got bimax without the jaw angle implants or lyophilized cartilage for the cheeks. also his airway improved heavily, like i think it got 4 times wider or sth. thats a result i want when i get bimax surgery.

go watch at 2:15 to look how he looked before surgery, and 4:50 how he looked after surgery.

• Love it
Reactions: coolguy1
These guys still have low smv ... I mean they can obviously get girls here and there but so can most normies

pheno and harmony >>>>>>>