What age do male looks peak?

B

blackpilled I lost

Banned
On discord I got rated a 4/10 for comparison this girl was rated 4/10 on the discord.

I'm 27 now I do have loads of room to improve by losing weight and stuff but I think I'm near male peak age and will decline soon making that a losing battle.

What age do male looks peak and what age do they start to decline?

Images 26

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
On discord I got rated a 4/10 for comparison this girl was rated 4/10 on the discord.

I'm 27 now I do have loads of room to improve by losing weight and stuff but I think I'm near male peak age and will decline soon making that a losing battle.

View attachment 2822310
Male peak is at 25 usually after that it’s slowly descending

• +1
Reactions: klamus, coispet and Autismcel
Peak at 21 for white niggers. Yall be aging like cum. I have never seen a cumskin whos 22 who looks doesn’t look 30. I am antiage maxxing so I will mog you all oldass hag cumskins

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: okwiwhd, the next o'pry, Mio and 6 others
30-40

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, shieldzz and nuisance

Last edited:
22-25

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
different for everyone

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, MediterraneanApollo, nofap and 2 others

The top male-model in the world, David Gandy is35; whereas other sexist men titles have gone topeople like Henry Cavill (age 32) and Matt Bomer(age 38). Come to think of it, most of these menare in their 30s.

I think a man peaks in his mid-to-late 30s whereaswomen peak from 21-24.

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
Bruh even the responses on this thread can’t come to a consensus JFL

Pitt’s prime was in his mid to late 30s

But someone else’s prime could be 20-25

All depends on the person’s genetics and how they age

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
Pitt’s prime was in his mid to late 30s

But someone else’s prime could be 20-25

All depends on the person’s genetics and how they age
When people use pitt as a example for peaking late they often forget that he already looked like this at 23/24
actor-brad-pitt-118983_large.jpg

beverly-hills-caactor-brad-pitt-attends-the-eddie-and-the-cruisers-ii-eddie-lives-beverly-hills.jpg

has top tier hair genetics and mogged 99,99 of male population at that age and any age in his life

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
When people use pitt as a example for peaking late they often forget that he already looked like this at 23/24

beverly-hills-caactor-brad-pitt-attends-the-eddie-and-the-cruisers-ii-eddie-lives-beverly-hills.jpg

has top tier hair genetics and mogged 99,99 of male population at that age and any age in his life
You just regurgitated what I said

WTF Is Pitt actually a framemogger or he just has a small skull

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240327-173235_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240327-173235_Chrome.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 0
some niggas never peak their born to look like shit no matter their age

• +1
Reactions: klamus and Ilovegirls1234
Peak at 21 for white niggers. Yall be aging like cum. I have never seen a cumskin whos 22 who looks doesn’t look 30. I am antiage maxxing so I will mog you all oldass hag cumskins
enthic cope

View attachment 2822310
Your Looks don’t magically peak. It is how you maintain yourself by applying sunscreen/retin A or being lean. If you maintain your looks you can expect to look good even in your 50s. If you have the basic base of course, just look at Daniel Craig, Jason Statham, Brad Pitt (surgerymaxxing though).

After 50yo, obviously...

Male peak starts from when puberty ends, and ends around when u start losing hair and collagen. There is no autistic SET AGE for it. It varies from person to person. Someone like david gandy didnt begin his peak up until like 21 however someone like chico started at 16, whilst someone like opry started at 17-18. So dw just fix ur flaws and ascend to htn+ anything above an actual htn (top 33.3%) is good

It depends a Lot for most gonna be early because of balding, now u have example of Pitt or Gosling that looked better 30+

View attachment 2822310

Btw that was right rating maybe underrating her a bit? 4.25 seems better rating she is not unactractive Just slightly

People who rely on ratios and youth peak in late teens, people with good bone structure peak at 20-25.

It ALL depends on phenotype. A prettyboy would peak late teens-early twenties, whereas a masculine dominant looking type of guy like Roman Reigns or Michele Morrone can peak mid twenties and still maintain their peak even in their thirties.
Obviously as many people mentioned though this is different for everybody as genetics play most of the part