What alcohol would be best to drink

Advantage

Advantage

Iron
I drink abt 2-4 times a week with friends and when going out but what type of alcohol would be the best to drink to not ruin my physique/looks.

Gin tonic

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect and Advantage
alcohol is anti ageing if u dont get drunk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: edodalic29, CarrotMaxxer, nevermind2 and 1 other person
alc is the biggest looksmin

I drink abt 2-4 times a week with friends and when going out but what type of alcohol would be the best to drink to not ruin my physique/looks.
ig best is liquor

Jack daniels

vodka with cola zero

Thats what ive been doing up till now since i also thought this would be the best option ty
dont drink too much and drink water before going to sleep

• +1
Reactions: Advantage
Anything other than beer

• +1
vodka shots before bed for debloating

They all are a looksmin , alcohol is pure poison which is why your body wants reject it when it enters the system

Straight vodka, I used to have regular / diet lemonade but not sure if that causes face bloat.

Vodka

ill try. Not to big on chasers rn because sugary and unhealthy but ill try tequila tonight
“sugary and unhealthy” while you’re literally downing a poison lol 😭😭

nigga i got drunk like a day ago, i’m just showing you how retarded you sound faggot
Ur statement is beyond retarded what youre saying is because i do one bad thing i should do do another bad thing. Im just minimizing the amount of unhealthy shit i do idiot

Ur statement is beyond retarded what youre saying is because i do one bad thing i should do do another bad thing. Im just minimizing the amount of unhealthy shit i do idiot
i’m sorry pookie

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and mathis