• +1
Reactions: butterworld, Wallenberg, TheLooxMaxingKing and 1 other person
if they are white they are right

• +1
Reactions: NebulaExplorer, mathis, datboijj and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
@Wallenberg
most peopel including women have very basic standards like facial attractiveness, one you have that your whole person is perceived in very positive light and you can easily multiply your attractiveness by acting cool

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
most peopel including women have very basic standards like facial attractiveness, one you have that your whole person is perceived in very positive light and you can easily multiply your attractiveness by acting cool
well that's the first thing a lot of people struggle with, being attractive:forcedsmile::lul:

• +1
well that's the first thing a lot of people struggle with, being attractive:forcedsmile::lul:
extensive fat loss can increase facial attractiveness by a lot, other than that one can do skincare. The remaining factors are genetic and nothing can be done about then.

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and northern mogger
Japans woman standards
1. Being white

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NebulaExplorer, Wallenberg and wastedspermcel
extensive fat loss can increase facial attractiveness by a lot, other than that one can do skincare. The remaining factors are genetic and nothing can be done about then.
tbh I've accepted that there is nothing I can most likely do about my face, I even gave up on copes such as surgery (you need a good base and have to be strong mtn for significant results) and 'I haven't finished puberty yet so my face will grow'

Japans woman standards
1. Being white
every foid is the same all around the world (at least in first world countries) where their standards are ridiculously high, jfl at people who say 'muh only western women are whores'

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
tbh I've accepted that there is nothing I can most likely do about my face, I even gave up on copes such as surgery (you need a good base and have to be strong mtn for significant results) and 'I haven't finished puberty yet so my face will grow'
focus on fat loss if you think that is going to help. Do you remember that short with law school person who got jacked and lost facial fat? they were deemed ugly and became very attractive to people.

focus on fat loss if you think that is going to help. Do you remember that short with law school person who got jacked and lost facial fat? they were deemed ugly and became very attractive to people.
I'm underweight (5'10, 58kg to be specific), I don't really have face fat, maybe minor cheek fat? But overall my face needs more structure and better features

jbw theory is really overplayed, this is anecdotal but I’ve noticed that the uglier , more weird Asian girls have a fetish for white guys

It’s the same as the weird white guys who LOVE Asian girls and anime (usually ugly and weird)

This isn’t random btw I’ve lived in Asia before and been to a lot of the Asian countries and it’s what I’ve come to see

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg, barettrealrx and northern mogger
Be white or be chang

• +1