russian woman easy to attract?

sprout

sprout

vintage
why is it usually easier to get russian woman attracted compared to other european women?

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
Russian women are nicer type shit and they are sexier

Tho I only have experience with Russian girls born in Germany so idk if they are any different :fuk:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, sub5c3l, sprout and 2 others

Tho I only have experience with Russian girls born in Germany so idk if they are any different :fuk:
i think russian girls are more feminine than in other countries, and they are hot as fuck🤤

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, hopecel, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
why is it usually easier to get russian woman attracted compared to other european women?
because russians are drunkcel subhumans so you have an advantage, additionally there is less men than women in Russia (this is even more pronounced now) so inevitably the women are more desperate since not every can get a mate there,

also there are financial reasons ofc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, hopecel, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
dark (western) feats are more desired in russia

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and sprout
russian women are being encouraged to sleep with rich chinese businessmen by the russian government

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard Cheese, normie_joe, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
also gender disparity is big in russia way more women than men there

• +1
Reactions: sprout
Episode 8 Money GIF by The Simpsons

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
If you're brown/black that is. You need to be at least a 5 PSL pinkoid for slavia @russiancelreturns

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated and russiancelreturns
I dont know getting girls in germany for some reason was easy, could be just because Im white 6'4 with strong jaw

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot

i think russian girls are more feminine than in other countries, and they are hot as fuck🤤
because russians are drunkcel subhumans so you have an advantage, additionally there is less men than women in Russia (this is even more pronounced now) so inevitably the women are more desperate since not every can get a mate there,

dark (western) feats are more desired in russia
also gender disparity is big in russia way more women than men there
If you're brown/black that is. You need to be at least a 5 PSL pinkoid for slavia @russiancelreturns

This tradshit always makes me cage. This cope needs to stop :feelspepo:

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, hopecel, barettrealrx and 1 other person
female nature is female nature regardless of artificially supressing it with religion, so even if they were trad it wouldn't matter
The .is incels are always the funniest. They think forcing women to marry them is gonna solve the problem:lul:. You can't force women to love you, your best bet is to move to a region/ country where there are more short subhumans that's it.

• +1
Reactions: klamus, Costcosuperstore, hopecel and 1 other person
The .is incels are always the funniest. They think forcing women to marry them is gonna solve the problem:lul:. You can't force women to love you, your best bet is to move to a region/ country where there are more short subhumans that's it.
no patriarchy for your face (and dead bedroom from the arranged marriage)

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, HTN_Mentalcel and hopecel
In the west probably not alot

russian women are being encouraged to sleep with rich chinese businessmen by the russian government

Спасибо деду за победу | Пикабу

they're gold diggers also (Atlanto-)Medpill is brutal for blonde brahs

most foids prefer dark haired Caucasoids

JFLLLLL

When a TrAd-CoN says he supports Putin.... : r/dankchristianmemes
Chart: HIV: Russia, Ukraine See Highest Diagnoses Rates of European Region  | Statista

they aren't more feminine than Western foids just less feminist

Western brahs are usually soyboys so are they much better than gopnikcels? I don't think so

it's all about money tbh
View attachment 2847223
This tradshit always makes me cage. This cope needs to stop :feelspepo:
thanks God someone knows the truth about based Russia lmao

not just they aren't better but they actually are worse than the West by many criteria

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Costcosuperstore and HTN_Mentalcel
Спасибо деду за победу | Пикабу

they're gold diggers also (Atlanto-)Medpill is brutal for blonde brahs

most foids prefer dark haired Caucasoids

JFLLLLL

When a TrAd-CoN says he supports Putin.... : r/dankchristianmemes
Chart: HIV: Russia, Ukraine See Highest Diagnoses Rates of European Region  | Statista

they aren't more feminine than Western foids just less feminist

Western brahs are usually soyboys so are they much better than gopnikcels? I don't think so

it's all about money tbh

thanks God someone knows the truth about based Russia lmao

not just they aren't better but they actually are worse than the West by many criteria
Lol you must be a bulgarian subhuman who hates russia.

Shit like this happens everywhere in europe, literally every country has this thats white.

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
macedonia chilling
what Macedonia have to do with anything lmao?
Lol you must be a bulgarian subhuman who hates russia.

Shit like this happens everywhere in europe, literally every country has this thats white.
not Bulgarian and I don't hate Russia at all I'm just sick of idea that Russia is some trad paradise unlike evil West while they're actually worse than other European countries by many criteria

I like Russia but I hate those Nazbol faggots who kill Ukrainians and hate everyone

not Bulgarian and I don't hate Russia at all I'm just sick of idea that Russia is some trad paradise unlike evil West while they're actually worse than other European countries by many criteria

I like Russia but I hate those Nazbol faggots who kill Ukrainians and hate everyone
Im polish and fuck ukraine I hope they get bombed by russia and kikes fund both sides

Im polish and fuck ukraine I hope they get bombed by russia and kikes fund both sides
oh I see

you're just retarded

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel and HTN_Mentalcel

oh I see

you're just retarded

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Patient A and hopecel
Nah Im based, ukraine cleans poland's toilets cause they are brown shitskins of europe
if you see Ukrainians as brown shitskins then we Balkaners are utter negroids in your eyes jfl

anyways the darker you are the better tbh it's not what I said it's what ruscels and polcels say girls don't like blonde hair so keep being racist toward fellow Slavs while your oneitis welcomes Ukrainian bvll migrants broski :soy::soy::soy:

GOATISSSS is such ADONISSSS

except Russophile dickriding part ofc but I think he shills for Russian imperialism because of his wife who is Russian

if you see Ukrainians as brown shitskins then we Balkaners are utter negroids in your eyes jfl

anyways the darker you are the better tbh it's not what I said it's what ruscels and polcels say girls don't like blonde hair so keep being racist toward fellow Slavs while your oneitis welcomes Ukrainian bvll migrants broski :soy::soy::soy:

GOATISSSS is such ADONISSSS

except Russophile dickriding part ofc but I think he shills for Russian imperialism because of his wife who is Russian
"Then we balkeners are utter negroids"

Right on the money.

• Love it
Reactions: hopecel
nigga all ur nazi shit washing off when paki refugee looks at you tf you yapping:forcedsmile:
i dont live in a shithole so nah.

but when i did live in the uk i was open about my views

Russian women or from the former bloc are better than roasties tbh. They grow up with values because of their parents and shit, in Europe they are better

they are looking exclusively for bettabuxers