What are my failos, and how do I ascend?

womanfearer

womanfearer

it MIGHT be over
Title, 14 MTN, hunter eyes and pct but my face is still getting ruined somehow. Trolls who tell me to rope gtfo, serious only please and be as brutal as you want (also gym maxxing, been doing so for year +, good physique and frame imo)

Attachments

• 1689786025406.png
    1689786025406.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 1689786059739.png
    1689786059739.png
    5.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 1689786106989.png
    1689786106989.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
and before anyone says to get lip reduction surgery or a bunch of autistic shit, don’t, you are fine and should just eat healthy and exercise a lot

• +1
Reactions: Icon and Deleted member 31953
you are capped at mtn due to pheno

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
you are a model arent you?

• JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok, Deleted member 31953 and womanfearer
Title, 14 MTN, hunter eyes and pct but my face is still getting ruined somehow. Trolls who tell me to rope gtfo, serious only please and be as brutal as you want (also gym maxxing, been doing so for year +, good physique and frame imo)
you are capped at mtn due to pheno
look all you have to do is develop well till you're in your adult years, so do all the basic shit like diet, exercise, sleep, i think you would look 30x better with a better nose and medium tiktok typa hair

You're 14 retard. Get of this site and just live like a normal, healthy teen. Socialcirclemaxx. You are young enough where girls don't know there value as much and don't judge men as harshly. Social status among peers is way more important at your age. This is you're best chance to ascend to be completely honest.

Come back to this site once you're done with puberty.

• +1
Reactions: Icon and PointOfNoReturn
step 1: leave this forum and never come back here again

• +1
Reactions: Icon, Deleted member 24789 and BrahminBoss
hunter eyes and pct but my face is still getting ruined somehow.
JUST FUCKING LAUGHING A THIS ''CHAD''

HOLY DAILY CRINGE DOSIS DONE AFTER BEING HERE FOR 2 MINUTES THANK YOU BOYO

JUST FUCKING LAUGHING A THIS ''CHAD''

HOLY DAILY CRINGE DOSIS DONE AFTER BEING HERE FOR 2 MINUTES THANK YOU BOYO
I'm saying that because eye area is supposedly most important area of face

You're 14 retard. Get of this site and just live like a normal, healthy teen. Socialcirclemaxx. You are young enough where girls don't know there value as much and don't judge men as harshly. Social status among peers is way more important at your age. This is you're best chance to ascend to be completely honest.

Come back to this site once you're done with puberty.
You can't social circle maxx when everyone thinks you're ugly as shit and makes fun of your hair :ROFLMAO:

Plus, blackpill does still exist at my age, I have a story about it

You can't social circle maxx when everyone thinks you're ugly as shit and makes fun of your hair :ROFLMAO:

Plus, blackpill does still exist at my age, I have a story about it
Did they say you’re ugly? Bro, people make fun of eachother in school. You gotta just dish it back at them. I’m not saying blackpill doesn’t exist at your age, it’s just dialed back. Once girls turn 18 there dating options expand massively. Girls your age usually only go for guys who are max 18, so they have less to choose from, giving you a higher chance. I’m giving you real, constructive advice that’ll actually help you ascend at your age. You can either take it or be a rotter all your high school years waiting to fix your failos when you turn 18.

• +1
Reactions: womanfearer
You got a big schnozer

I like the overal harmony, you got some decent features in there I think the eye area is the strongest. Some minor failos: Upper lip shape and nose a bit on the bigger side from the front.