What are my Tinder results telling about my attractivness?

EasternRightWinger15

EasternRightWinger15

ok male gazer
where does 99+ likes (got there after 22 hours, so probably like 105 likes max after 24 hours) and 40 matches while being kinda picky in 24 hours put me in ur opinion? htn or above?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 9787, OOGABOOGA and 2 others
Subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 2214 and 14 others
Chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756, TUSSELEIF, Bignuts and 2 others
Everyone is a Chad here 😡😠😠😠😠

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 5746, TUSSELEIF and 7 others
chads.me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, TUSSELEIF, Hero of the Imperium and 5 others
nice humblebrag fagt

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, .👽., Deleted member 5746 and 10 others
Well, what do you think? Are the matches GL or not?

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
Oh actually i remember ur face. You are gymmaxed chadlite

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and EasternRightWinger15
Well, what do you think? Are the matches GL or not?
a lot of 6/10, some even 7/10, but only one Stacy and she didn't respond yet obviously

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Well, are you happy with your matches?
well obviously I would be happy with more Stacy/Stacylites, but it seems impossible for me, maybe you need to display some form of status here where I live, idk

That's a good result. About what you would expect if you're white and gl.

• +1
Good

• +1
@ArabIncel you do a lot of tinder experiments, thoughts?

🤢🤮

• +1
Your matches don't mean shit until you have P in V

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 7776 and 3 others
Match number is irrelevant. Match quality & match responsiveness is all that matters.
100+ matches but 80% of them are 5/10s? SHIT
100+ matches with a mix of cute & average but 80% of them don't respond to you? SHIT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 7776, lepo2317 and 1 other person
I’d rather have 5 matches who comply, follow my directions and smash then have 100 matches who are all attention whores

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Your matches don't mean shit until you have P in V
yeah that's the problem, it's hard for me to get there with my shitty text game

yeah that's the problem, it's hard for me to get there
Are you direct & honest with your intentions? You can’t give these broads any room for attention whoring & wasting time

• +1
Are you direct & honest with your intentions? You can’t give these broads any room for attention whoring & wasting time
not rly man, but I have not really any intentions rn, I have it just for fun and becase my ex dumped me few days ago and it's hard to meet someone when I have exams rn and there is this shitty lockdown still

that said I have some dates arranged when I finish my exams, so we'll see how that goes

ideally I would like to get LTR, but if I don't manage to get that, I would atleast try to slay as much as possible I guess

Post pictures of the best match

Post pictures of the best match
some of my favorites
IMG 20210124 031829
IMG 20210124 031921
IMG 20210124 032141
IMG 20210124 032241
IMG 20210124 032038

• +1
Reactions: JustBeCurryBrah
solid, I had about 70 in that time, but for some reason tinder resized my pics to the point where they look like complete shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and EasternRightWinger15
solid, I had about 70 in that time, but for some reason tinder resized my pics to the point where they look like complete shit.
yeah lol, the quality of my photos there are complete shit, they just want to make it even harder for u

• +1
Reactions: DonerKebabMerchant
yeah lol, the quality of my photos there are complete shit, they just want to make it even harder for u
and for some reason the girls always seem to have high quality pics lol. I tried some of the resizing things google came up with, but the end result is that it just zooms in on my face in any photo and the pics get blurred, even though they look fine in my pictures.

• +1
and for some reason the girls always seem to have high quality pics lol. I tried some of the resizing things google came up with, but the end result is that it just zooms in on my face in any photo and the pics get blurred, even though they look fine in my pictures.
or maybe we are overthinking this, because we know the actual original quality?

• +1
Reactions: DonerKebabMerchant
or maybe we are overthinking this, because we know the actual original quality?
Could be indeed. Just a bit frustrating that after uploading pic quality turns to shit. In any case, I doubt it has too much effect on success if those pics are decent to begin with.

• +1
You’re a slayer son Czechia is full of babes

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and EasternRightWinger15
I’d rather have 5 matches who comply, follow my directions and smash then have 100 matches who are all attention whores
why you completely edited your post jfl?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9787
Match number is irrelevant. Match quality & match responsiveness is all that matters.
100+ matches but 80% of them are 5/10s? SHIT
100+ matches with a mix of cute & average but 80% of them don't respond to you? SHIT
Thats almost never possible.
100+ matches ALWAYS mean there are hot girls. Simply because average or even ugly girls will like the same attractive guys that stacy will also like.
100+ matches will ALWAYS get a high response rate.
If you have 100+ matches and you dont get laid frequently, you are simply stupid and autistic.

• +1