What are some foods/snacks that would have a positive effect on growth?

awesomemc101

awesomemc101

doing my skincare atm
I want to cut out a lot of the candy that I’ll eat sometimes but I don’t really wanna be in a caloric deficit as to not stunt my growth. Are there any snacks I can replace the junk with that would actually have a POSITIVE benefit on my IGF-1/hGH levels?

If you live in the us or europe just quit eating food and starting eating complete foods. Search for Plenny Joy Bars which is a solid version of it. It has everything you need in nutrients in the correct quantitie+ it's extremely easy to control caloric intake eating this shit.
https://soylent.com/ There are other brands besides soylent.
This is your only chance of eating healthy with low effort, without needing to prepare your food. Quit normal food and only eat snacks in special occasions with friends or whatever.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: awesomemc101
Natural aromatase inhibitors may be effective. I know cabbage is one of them.

• +1
If you live in the us or europe just quit eating food and starting eating complete foods. Search for Plenny Joy Bars which is a solid version of it. It has everything you need in nutrients in the correct quantitie+ it's extremely easy to control caloric intake eating this shit.
https://soylent.com/ There are other brands besides soylent.
This is your only chance of eating healthy with low effort, without needing to prepare your food. Quit normal food and only eat snacks in special occasions with friends or whatever.
so like natural ingredient bars alongside real, cooked food is my best bet?

so like natural ingredient bars alongside real, cooked food is my best bet?
You could mix both if you want to. Keep in mind the Jenny Joy bars are extremely dense bars and they contain everything, so you probably wouldn't need supplements unless you have a disease.
Depending on what you want regarding the caloric intake, you can either complement these bars with cooked food that you like or just remain eating the same quantities over and over again just to maintain your weight(with either only bars or just bars and some cooked food)
Just never forget to take in account the amount of callories you are getting outside of the bars they will be the core of your ''diet''.

• +1