What are some tips on getting a drivers license?

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
The drivers license pill is brutal. Help my niggers @LastGerman and @rightfulcel out.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, chadpreetcel123, Htobrother and 2 others
Play Need for Speed. Go to amusement parks and ride rollercoasters so you don't get stomach aches. Watch youtube videos on road signs. That's what I did to get mine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, dachad and Deleted member 5522
It’s really not that hard lmfao you just have to practice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, MiroslavBulldosex, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 1 other person
learning by doing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1934, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and Deleted member 5522
You have to invest in a driving instructor to teach you the basics and rules of the road. Avoid using public transit all and try to drive with your parents' car whether going to school or getting groceries.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hoodmaxxnigga, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and Deleted member 5522
Don’t. Cars are incel tier. You are better off horsemaxxing, Stacies love horses anyway.

@CupOfCoffee and I discussed the horse pill last decade and the benefits of horsemaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, DutchPrettyBoy, Deleted member 3795 and 5 others
Don’t. Cars are incel tier. You are better off horsemaxxing, Stacies love horses anyway.

@CupOfCoffee and I discussed the horse pill last decade and the benefits of horsemaxxing
First they took horses then then took cars @LastGerman

Its not that hard. I am a supreme dumbass and even I can do it. Practice and you will get better. The rules of the road are pretty simple, hell, where I live most people don't follow them anyways. I will fly to germany and teach lastgerman myself if i have to

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Why are fakecels obsessed with driver licenses?

Maybe just learn how to drive, it really is such a basic activity

legit like every girl on tinder has a picure with a horse like why

Just ubermaxx

The drivers license pill is brutal. Help my niggers @LastGerman and @rightfulcel out.
Just get someone with high patience to teach you. I understand, I had high anxiety towards driving way back when. You just gotta do it. After driving in parking lots and side streets briefly, getting on the highway will get you used to it real quick.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and Phillybeard1996
I almost crashed on my driver's test (my mom screamed from the parking lot and it caused me to stop, right before I hit a car behind me).

I still passed and it's really fucking easy. It's like riding a bike once you learn the basics. Imagine a test on how to ride a bike, that's how easy it is once you learn how to drive.

Driving is easy, just practice the test part can be annoying because of all the bullshit rules that they have

I tried driving and almost killed like 5 different people on the side of the road on multiple occasions. I accept I will never be high IQ enough to drive. I’m a certified dumbass for life

• So Sad
Reactions: LastGerman
I tried driving and almost killed like 5 different people on the side of the road on multiple occasions. I accept I will never be high IQ enough to drive. I’m a certified dumbass for life
what a failure.

if only you killed them

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
For written test help look for the test itself online.

For driving exaggerate when youre checking/looking when switching lanes and turning

Fuck this place is full of virgin teenagers what am i doing here

• JFL
Reactions: zazzle