What are the best shoes that can be used to stuff 3-4 cm lifts?

horizontallytall

horizontallytall

"Every cope has an end ":psalm 14:3
I want to gain 3 cm atleast apart from the normal one inch any sports shoe provides

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, murdah, Gonthar and 1 other person
i buy my shoes 1 size larger than normal and then its fits tbh

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and horizontallytall
i buy my shoes 1 size larger than normal and then its fits tbh
How much do u gain in height ? Like normal people already wear shoes that makes them 1 inch taller

Timberland boots. Regular sneakers won't cut it for 3-4cm lifts.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and horizontallytall
Doc martens

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
How much do u gain in height ? Like normal people already wear shoes that makes them 1 inch taller
i just wear white vans (now dirty), i think this exact model atm:
VN000D3H_W00_HERO

the insoles are like 3cm, but it compresses so it gives 2 cm in actual height. So almost 1 inch (2.5cm=1inch) from the insoles + whatever the sole of a normal shoe like this adds.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, TechnoBoss and horizontallytall
i just wear white vans (now dirty), i think this exact model atm:
VN000D3H_W00_HERO

the insoles are like 3cm, but it compresses so it gives 2 cm in actual height. So almost 1 inch (2.5cm=1inch) from the insoles + whatever the sole of a normal shoe like this adds.
Caged at "now dirty"

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
There's enough room in them for lifts? I wear boots and I have to take off a section of the lifts because there is not enough room. Can't imagine putting my lifts in my sneakers I don't think I'd have enough room.

How large are those lifts? I order 3.5 inch lifts (ridiculous I know) and I can't use all 3.5 inches of it because my boots don't give enough room, and it feels like I'm walking in high heels.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, horizontallytall and MoggerGaston
There's enough room in them for lifts? I wear boots and I have to take off a section of the lifts because there is not enough room. Can't imagine putting my lifts in my sneakers I don't think I'd have enough room.

How large are those lifts? I order 3.5 inch lifts (ridiculous I know) and I can't use all 3.5 inches of it because my boots don't give enough room, and it feels like I'm walking in high heels.
these lifts are 3cm uncompressed at their thickest part. So like 1.25 inch. They are made of a sturdy foam-like material.
Whole different ballpark than 3.5 inch lifts.

These fit quite easily in most shoes I have. Basically as long as it's a shoe that's a bit bigger than your normal sizing, shoes that are a bit loose around your foot, these 1.25 inch lifts will fit and work.
They are really comfortable, I go to raves/clubbing on them, standing/dancing the entire night. I go on long walks with them, dates, everything.

I go skateboarding with these lifts. I can run with these lifts with no real issue at all.

I have tried bigger than these 1.25 inch lifts before, and like you say it feels like you are walking on high heels. Didn't feel like sacrificing that comfort and these lifts are working perfectly for me.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
these lifts are 3cm uncompressed at their thickest part. So like 1.25 inch. They are made of a sturdy foam-like material.
Whole different ballpark than 3.5 inch lifts.

These fit quite easily in most shoes I have. Basically as long as it's a shoe that's a bit bigger than your normal sizing, shoes that are a bit loose around your foot, these 1.25 inch lifts will fit and work.
They are really comfortable, I go to raves/clubbing on them, standing/dancing the entire night. I go on long walks with them, dates, everything.

I go skateboarding with these lifts. I can run with these lifts with no real issue at all.

I have tried bigger than these 1.25 inch lifts before, and like you say it feels like you are walking on high heels. Didn't feel like sacrificing that comfort and these lifts are working perfectly for me.
Do you have a problem with them slipping to the side of your foot? I have lifts and they have a tendency of slipping off to the side of my foot and it makes me walk weird. Happens even if I tie my boots very tight.

Nice. I have a problem with it making the front of my feet hurt sometimes because it takes up so much room in my boot it doesn't give enough room for my toes at the front of the boot. It's good you don't wear lifts that are too big cause yeah they get uncomfortable. I can't imagine dancing in lifts that are over 2 inches. They are god tier for confidence on dates though. I just wore lifts on a date with a girl from Germany. Even with the lifts she was WAY too close to my height. I can't imagine how it would've gone without them.

Wow skateboarding? It doesn't affect your balance? It feels weird to do things like jump or run with lifts in for me. I need to get used to them but then again I wear over 2 inches and I guess that's why.

Yeah I don't recommend wearing anything over like 2 inch lifts. I wore the 3.5 inch lifts and god it was weird. I walked funny and they took up too much room in my boot my ankles were sticking out of the boot so much. I felt like it was extremely obvious with them in.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and horizontallytall
Do you have a problem with them slipping to the side of your foot? I have lifts and they have a tendency of slipping off to the side of my foot and it makes me walk weird. Happens even if I tie my boots very tight.

Nice. I have a problem with it making the front of my feet hurt sometimes because it takes up so much room in my boot it doesn't give enough room for my toes at the front of the boot. It's good you don't wear lifts that are too big cause yeah they get uncomfortable. I can't imagine dancing in lifts that are over 2 inches. They are god tier for confidence on dates though. I just wore lifts on a date with a girl from Germany. Even with the lifts she was WAY too close to my height. I can't imagine how it would've gone without them.

Wow skateboarding? It doesn't affect your balance? It feels weird to do things like jump or run with lifts in for me. I need to get used to them but then again I wear over 2 inches and I guess that's why.

Yeah I don't recommend wearing anything over like 2 inch lifts. I wore the 3.5 inch lifts and god it was weird. I walked funny and they took up too much room in my boot my ankles were sticking out of the boot so much. I felt like it was extremely obvious with them in.
Wear sports shoes like adidas , i used carboard lifts for like 2 cm and it did not slip at all

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
just buy new rocks and twinkmax

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
no issues at all with these

I should consider getting really big lifts for dates. An extra inch or two could easily mean the difference between a failed date or success since women care so much about height. Worth being uncomfortable for.

Yeah I can imagine. Ideally you have a set of low lifts for when you are doing something more active and need more comfort. And really high clown-tier lifts when you are just going on a date, go to work, job-interview, etc.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and TechnoBoss