What are the best Tips for MascMaxxing if you are used to being a feeble little cuckboy

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
i am practicing looking cashiers in the eye more when i buy products

or just in general smiling and making eye contact and holding frame.

any other tips?

and also general mascmaxxing tips

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, chadcel; and mug
48BEC765 618C 4B4A A4DE 8014C790FC43

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582 and chadcel;
what makes his face so masc/dangerous? he looks like a villain but I can't pinpoint what makes him look like that
  • uncanny lip shape
  • thick neck

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;
Also his high set massive cheekbones and lack of eyebrows and dark eyes
Do you think need dark eyes or can blue be ok? I think blue eyes and thick eybrows make me the opposite of this so high trust

I look kinda like my avatar but it's not me, I'm thinking neck training and weight gain would be needed at least, maybe facial hair if I can grow any at some point jfl

Do you think need dark eyes or can blue be ok? I think blue eyes and thick eybrows make me the opposite of this so high trust

I look kinda like my avatar but it's not me, I'm thinking neck training and weight gain would be needed at least, maybe facial hair if I can grow any at some point jfl
blue eyes are fine

masc faces are more about strong robust bones

you can look more masculine with a beard, tattoos, and having big muscles.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I agree that the pics are super masc but I've seen guys with much less bones look super masc too so I think there are other factors or maybe some bones are more/less importantn for masc. Like if your nose is ogre it prob doesn't matter.

Che
Che2

Like for example in these pics in 1 he doesn't look masc at all but in 2 its very masc (maybe you or someone else dont agree)

However bones are the same and his beard is pretty shit. His neck is thicker I guess and no tattoos too.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
I agree that the pics are super masc but I've seen guys with much less bones look super masc too so I think there are other factors or maybe some bones are more/less importantn for masc. Like if your nose is ogre it prob doesn't matter.

View attachment 2275957View attachment 2275958
Like for example in these pics in 1 he doesn't look masc at all but in 2 its very masc (maybe you or someone else dont agree)

However bones are the same and his beard is pretty shit. His neck is thicker I guess and no tattoos too.
A major component of facial masculinity is having thick dark positive tilted (angry looking) eyebrows.

and a lack of eyelid exposure (preferably completely hooded)

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;