What are the chances of a prescription medication being stopped at USA customs

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
I ordered xeljanz, a very strong prescription drug. It shipped from India, but I am worried it will be stopped at customs. Do they even care that prescription drugs are coming in?

Thanks for the looksmax advice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alibaba69, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 6892 and 2 others
100%

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: egoy, JihadChad, Deleted member 4416 and 1 other person
curious also. i'm just wondering how people get away with ordering guns and drugs, but prescription drugs get stopped easier

curious also. i'm just wondering how people get away with ordering guns and drugs, but prescription drugs get stopped easier
that type of purchase doesnt pass customs nigga are you tripping. itll cross the border illegally.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Unless you order a gun from within the us to be shipped in the us yeah legit. no other country in the world would let such items in their borders lol. they would most likely be flagged by AI as soon as they went through xrays.

• Love it
Reactions: Clark69
I ordered xeljanz, a very strong prescription drug. It shipped from India, but I am worried it will be stopped at customs. Do they even care that prescription drugs are coming in?
Fake Id’s make it through. Idk

My Latisse from Alldaychemist got stopped at customs

Fuckkk, how much did it cost you
Like $30, so now I just used a legit dermatology service to get a prescription for legit Latisse which is way more expensive JFL

my shit from alldaychemist made it through customs

Like $30, so now I just used a legit dermatology service to get a prescription for legit Latisse which is way more expensive JFL
Jfl, the shit I need would cost 4k a month if I got it legit. I'm praying to Gandy my India bootleg version makes it past customs

Jfl, the shit I need would cost 4k a month if I got it legit. I'm praying to Gandy my India bootleg version makes it past customs

I’m pretty sure it’s impractical for customs to screen every packet of pills that gets imported and even if they did, they’re going to be after opiates, benzos and anaesthetics. My money is on you getting it with no problems. I’ve definitely never had a problem.

btw wtf are you using xeljanz for?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
I’m pretty sure it’s impractical for customs to screen every packet of pills that gets imported and even if they did, they’re going to be after opiates, benzos and anaesthetics. My money is on you getting it with no problems. I’ve definitely never had a problem.

btw wtf are you using xeljanz for?
Accutane triggered an immune disorder which is causing my hair to fall out rapidly, 300+ hairs a day. Accutane also triggered arthritis in my joints. This medication should relieve me of all those symptoms. Btw I'm off accutane and I'm still getting sub-human tier hairloss.

I should be the first person to have success in getting rid of post accutane symptoms with this medication. I have a whole group of people on the acne .com forum awaiting my results jfl.

• So Sad
Reactions: MadTwatter
99% you’ll be fine. FDA allows you to import a 3-month supply worth of unscheduled drugs for personal use. Worse case they seize it and you eventually get a letter in the mail saying they took it. They literally don’t care. I’ve had packs opened and resealed with yellow “Inspected by CBP” tape since it was all just RX drugs.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
99% you’ll be fine. FDA allows you to import a 3-month supply worth of unscheduled drugs for personal use. Worse case they seize it and you eventually get a letter in the mail saying they took it. They literally don’t care. I’ve had packs opened and resealed with yellow “Inspected by CBP” tape since it was all just RX drugs.
Great I ordered a 2 month supply

don’t worry, I’ll make some calls

• JFL
Reactions: xefo