What can i do to ascend? currently ltn

How’re you both incredibly handsome and disgusting looking at the same time. Truly an anomaly.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and HTN_Mentalcel
Idk what's wrong with your face tbh, your face features doesn't match in anyway, and your clavicles kills your physique, just get better skin and do chinoplasty

main falios?

Nothing will save pignosed cyclopscel Subhuman. Suicide is your only form of ascension, i have never seen somebody so genetically unfortunate as you, shit jaw, shit nose, shit eyes, and your lips look fucking retarded. Even the currycel at your local mini mart mogs you, you look like a fucking school shooter you ugly fuck. Get off this site you fat framelet, it never began.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: widdi, Blackgymmax, edodalic29 and 2 others
Nothing will save pignosed cyclopscel Subhuman. Suicide is your only form of ascension, i have never seen somebody so genetically unfortunate as you, shit jaw, shit nose, shit eyes, and your lips look fucking retarded. Even the currycel at your local mini mart mogs you, you look like a fucking school shooter you ugly fuck. Get off this site you fat framelet, it never began.
finally someone speaking some facts jfl

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
you're a chad but you're also ugly
you're higher than mtn but also lower than sub5
you look like the hs fuckboy but also the highschool ape
Weird way of saying low SMV high PSL

• +1
Reactions: schurtzyisland
easy just skin care and gymmaxx train side delts a lot u already are cute af

Fix acne and you will be Chad or Chad light. You are HTN now.

• +1
pipe down greycel, absolutely delusional

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: edodalic29, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and schurtzyisland
kys grayfag

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
pipe down greycel, absolutely delusional
I’ve been a lurker since 2021 redcel. This kid is so ugly his first and third pictures are so frauded, he always used to spam ratings and delete after a day. His 4th picture is unfrauded and is easily LTN.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Blackgymmax, rand anon and schurtzyisland
I’ve been a lurker since 2021 redcel. This kid is so ugly his first and third pictures are so frauded, he always used to spam ratings and delete after a day. His 4th picture is unfrauded and is easily LTN.
ok “lurker”

title, if you could drop an ascension plan that would be ideal, thanks!! (added a fruaded one for contrast)
only failo i see is lips tbh, you have great female appeal just pour cold water on them and use a chapstick to make them less dry also fix your overbite cuz ur lower lip looks weird

You look like you were supposed to be a prettyboy chad but your mother drank alcohol while you were in the womb

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
adding another frauded pic for contrast and more input

Attachments

• IMG_5612.jpeg
    IMG_5612.jpeg
    357.5 KB · Views: 0
You kind of look like me with lower ipd lol
Just fix your skin, you have decent appeal as long as you keep this hairstyle:)

title, if you could drop an ascension plan that would be ideal, thanks!! (added a fruaded one for contrast)
U look like a model but not cus ur super attractive js cus u look interesting

• +1
Reactions: Zherko
are you slaying irl or a cel

are you slaying irl or a cel
its a mix, i can slay any mtb- but w htb+ i am too non nt to pull through, ive had a few htb+ want to hang but atp its a nt issue

its a mix, i can slay any mtb- but w htb+ i am too non nt to pull through, ive had a few htb+ want to hang but atp its a nt issue
this site is increasing my looks but making me more autistic by the day jfl

HTN
Just fix your diet and sleep and stop looking like a depressed cel and you will ascend

• +1
main falios are nose, ipd(i think) and whatever you guys notice
The third picture looks good. I think main failos are ipd, nose and skin. I would say you are a MTN tho. You might be capped to MTN but you can certainly become more attractive with better skin

• +1
The third picture looks good. I think main failos are ipd, nose and skin. I would say you are a MTN tho. You might be capped to MTN but you can certainly become more attractive with better skin
rodger that!

U look like a looksmaxxed jsanza29

So close yet so far

no cantho for cyclope eyes
OBO + infra-malar implants and supras and he will be a chad ( if he dont get botched )
None of those would have a remotely similar impact to cantho.

The only flaw i notice is which also has no fixes is ur ipd (which doesn't look death tier btw). Although pretty good looking maybe a rhino and other softmaxxes would help. Low-mid HTN.

The only flaw i notice is which also has no fixes is ur ipd (which doesn't look death tier btw). Although pretty good looking maybe a rhino and other softmaxxes would help. Low-mid HTN.
Thanks for the input!

@St.TikTokcel
When .org htns complain about being ghosted by labs
This is the so called "slayer"
Screenshot 20240501 020741 Chrome

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel