What can I improve? Do I still have natty potential? (17yr)

J

jordannwlr

Iron
I want to look better, feel better, appear better. I want to softmax as hard as I can if that makes sense. I am a 5’11” male, 225lbs, and am looking to honeslty peak my performance. I am looking for tips on losing weight, how to improve my face naturally, and thinks to add to my persona to create a strong routine and become a better person.

As of recently, I am eating healthy and have been more consistent in the gym, but I worry about my face potential knowing it’s not something easy to inflict change on, I want everything I can do down to a T.

I used to be such a pushover and have many issues. I was a weird kid, I don’t seem to struggle with women, but I more struggle on how I feel about my appearance and I want to improve for myself and softmax to my full potential. I am willing to do anything. All help wanted, please.

Attachments

• IMG_4137.mov
    7.5 MB
  • IMG_4091.jpeg
    IMG_4091.jpeg
    179.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4015.jpeg
    IMG_4015.jpeg
    264.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0388.jpeg
    IMG_0388.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2546.jpeg
    IMG_2546.jpeg
    184.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3994.jpeg
    IMG_3994.jpeg
    266.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3942.jpeg
    IMG_3942.jpeg
    305.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3063.jpeg
    IMG_3063.jpeg
    874.7 KB · Views: 0
You answered your own question lose weight. You have good bone structure, 5% of bodyfat loss shoukd make your face extremely defined. I just noticed something, in the mov file your face looks alot fatter, are thr subsequent pictures you after losing weight or are you sucking in cheeks?

Last edited:
You have too much fat on your face but that can be changed. After you finish bulking or you already did, do a cutting phase so you can see how you actually look like.
If you still have too much fat on your face after cutting I would suggest mewing and jaw exercices so the sides of your face can grow stronger and distract the attention from your compact mid face.
Also you could always consider removing facial fat through sugery if you don't want to risk your jaw doing exercices.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
Bro fell for the bulking redpill scam

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, EggKing and Aloft
You answered your own question lose weight. You have good bone structure, 5% of bodyfat loss shoukd make your face extremely defined. I just noticed something, in the mov file your face looks alot fatter, are thr subsequent pictures you after losing weight or are you sucking in cheeks?
Been on vacation, no working out, no cutting, and none of my facial products apart of my normal routine. All of the other pictures are when I was home and able to take care of myself, I go home tomorrow.

You have too much fat on your face but that can be changed. After you finish bulking or you already did, do a cutting phase so you can see how you actually look like.
If you still have too much fat on your face after cutting I would suggest mewing and jaw exercices so the sides of your face can grow stronger and distract the attention from your compact mid face.
Also you could always consider removing facial fat through sugery if you don't want to risk your jaw doing exercices.
Any cutting suggestions? As well as jaw exercises?

Change diet to a low caloric one that's healthy and don't change your protein intake.
There are several variations of diet you can to better fit your tastes but the most benefitial one would be cutting all the protein intake from meats and only drink like whey or some other protein powder brand. For the overall diet you should reduce the amount of food you eat of course but prioritize vegetables, fruits, etc.
Actually if you live in the US I would just take Huel some shit like that because preparing food is so damn annoying to me and I don't bother with not eating solid foods. These are complete foods that have everything you need and with them you can also control much more easily your caloric intake. If you are into this you can also search about Plenny Bars from JimmyJoyFoods which is a complete food but solid.

For jaw exercices you have two options: chewing gum(soft gum or hard gum) or something like a Jawliner, which I used but I felt pain after 2 days so I stopped. I really recommend you should chew hard gum.

Btw I think you could also improve your looks if you grew your eyelashes and I think you can improve your hair(yours aren't bad). You should visit posts here about hairmaxxing and see if you can benefit from them in some way.

"Good bone structure"

This mfker recessed and needs bimax + genio lmao.

I want to look better, feel better, appear better. I want to softmax as hard as I can if that makes sense. I am a 5’11” male, 225lbs, and am looking to honeslty peak my performance. I am looking for tips on losing weight, how to improve my face naturally, and thinks to add to my persona to create a strong routine and become a better person.

As of recently, I am eating healthy and have been more consistent in the gym, but I worry about my face potential knowing it’s not something easy to inflict change on, I want everything I can do down to a T.

I used to be such a pushover and have many issues. I was a weird kid, I don’t seem to struggle with women, but I more struggle on how I feel about my appearance and I want to improve for myself and softmax to my full potential. I am willing to do anything. All help wanted, please.
leanmaxx tbh

Buccal fat pad reduction

tbh bro none of this matters until you cut, but id use minox on your eyebrows to get them fuller and longer, castor oil on eyelashes and try growing a stubble on your chin since your chin projection doesnt seem great. skin looks good dont see much softmaxxing potential there

Cut your hair and lose weight.

FFS yall the type of people to call Michael B Jordan recessed