What can you even lucid dream about?

D

Deleted member 51465

Kraken
is it legit everything??? do you have to reach a certain level to unlock that certain something? how is lucid dreaming?

It sounds insane you can fly cars and shit thoughts? is it legit everything just gotta practice?

@Bojack @Hardrada @samsulek

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, fukmylyf and TechnoBoss
Lucid dreaming can easily backfire on you bro. I get night terrors n shut from my schizophrenia. But, I guess some people have nicer dreams n shut more than me. So fk idk, better off just not having dreams whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: MoggerM, TechnoBoss, Deleted member 51781 and 1 other person
is it legit everything??? do you have to reach a certain level to unlock that certain something? how is lucid dreaming?

It sounds insane you can fly cars and shit thoughts????????????????? is it legit everything just gotta practice?

It's legit but it's really fucking crazy. It really feels like you're doing it. I never got the hang of controlling it.

First time I ever lucid dreamed it felt like I was tripping. It was actually the scarest experience I've ever had in my life this was just a nightmare, but a very vivid nightmare. Everything I was insecure of happening, was basically happening in the dream. It's not even really a dream it feels like a hallucination.

Your first clue you're lucid dreaming is that something that wouldn't ever happen normally, is happening.

You can learn to control it, but it's hard. But yes if you can learn to control it, you can dream of anything happening. You could be fucking Stacys every night if you really wanted to.

• +1
Reactions: zura, Lynxress, Deleted member 51781 and 2 others
Lucid dreaming can easily backfire on you bro. I get night terrors n shut from my schizophrenia. But, I guess some people have nicer dreams n shut more than me. So fk idk, better off just not having dreams whatsoever
Your schizoprenia doesn't let you control your dreams?
It's legit but it's really fucking crazy. It really feels like you're doing it. I never got the hang of controlling it.

First time I ever lucid dreamed it felt like I was tripping. It was actually the scarest experience I've ever had in my life this was just a nightmare, but a very vivid nightmare. Everything I was insecure of happening, was basically happening in the dream. It's not even really a dream it feels like a hallucination.

Your first clue you're lucid dreaming is that something that wouldn't ever happen normally, is happening.

You can learn to control it, but it's hard. But yes if you can learn to control it, you can dream of anything happening. You could be fucking Stacys every night if you really wanted to.
it sounds so insane but feels like u gotta do it for years or some shit to get to high level and fuck stacies

some say if u notice you are in a dream you will wake up (or somtehing similar)

I make my own dreams nearly every night

but u can use it for anything

I use it to fly, explore exotic locations, and smash big booty latinas

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, dopaminebeyondfried, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
Your schizoprenia doesn't let you control your dreams?

it sounds so insane but feels like u gotta do it for years or some shit to get to high level and fuck stacies

some say if u notice you are in a dream you will wake up (or somtehing similar)
I think it would take a long time of doing it to be able to control it like that. It's hard to even induce lucid dreaming tbh I only managed to do it on VERY HIGH doses of phenibut (talking 6 grams or more, enough to kill inexperienced users like 3x over)

I once had a lucid dream where I had like 60 people in my house and they all had weed. And I said "ok if you're gonna stay at my house, I'm taking weed as payment" and then someone stabbed me, and I woke up right as they did it. The stab actually woke me up. It was bizarre, and reads as schizo ramblings tbh.

Doesn't make much sense at all I know, but I was there it felt like I genuinely lived it. No idea why I was dreaming about that.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Deleted member 51465
Yes, you can fly, it's very easy and feels natural, in fact even regular dreams I often fly and it doesn't feel unusual. You can also go through walls, create stuff with your mind, teleport to other places, have people do whatever you want - sex comes very easy, you just look around for the nearest girl, go to her, and if you tell her to get down on her knees and start to suck you, she will immediately obey.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, fukmylyf, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
I make my own dreams nearly every night

but u can use it for anything

I use it to fly, explore exotic locations, and smash big booty latinas
how long did it take you to learn? that sounds insane tbh especially last part
I think it would take a long time of doing it to be able to control it like that. It's hard to even induce lucid dreaming tbh I only managed to do it on VERY HIGH doses of phenibut (talking 6 grams or more, enough to kill inexperienced users like 3x over)

I once had a lucid dream where I had like 60 people in my house and they all had weed. And I said "ok if you're gonna stay at my house, I'm taking weed as payment" and then someone stabbed me, and I woke up right as they did it. The stab actually woke me up. It was bizarre, and reads as schizo ramblings tbh.

Doesn't make much sense at all I know, but I was there it felt like I genuinely lived it. No idea why I was dreaming about that.
is phenibut or something similar required for lucid dreaming?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss

No not at all but from the research I've read, lucid dreaming happens when your brain is in a different kind of state like a hyper state of activity. I have a theory that serotonin levels play a role in this, but I unfortunately cannot test it ATM because I am out of phenibut.

There was a doctor who made a whole guide/thesis on lucid dreaming back in the day. That's an interesting (but long) read.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Deleted member 51465

anyone can learn to induce lucid dreams by keeping a dream journal and doing reality checks. that’s dream induced lucid dreaming. it’s simple and can be done within a week. it’s when you are already in a dream but then realize it’s a dream.

wake induced lucid dreaming where you make your own dreams requires dedicated practice though. it took me about a year.

it’s basically learning to carry awareness over into the dream state and avoid falling asleep while at the same time leaving your body and making your own dream environment/scenario.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Deleted member 51465
I can probably do it very easily, remember most of my dreams well and the dreams themselves are decently vivid and detailed

The problem is the sleep paralysis, too much of a pussy to deal with it

• +1
I don't think ive ever had a single one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Okay. Bump.

i don't get them often anymore, but i went through a phase where i had legit obe's/astral projection. I found i had more control over things like flying or telekinesis when i relaxed and "let go." It's almost like using psychedelics. You can't force anything - you have to surrender to the experience.

• +1

It sounds insane you can fly cars and shit thoughts? is it legit everything just gotta practice?

Doin ur mom

• Hmm...
i tried really hard to do it for some time, i tried it in the morning once and managed to do it for a few seconds then it disappeared

• +1
yes, it feels very real. It's really strange how our minds can simulate what it feels like to do things that are physically impossible (e.g. flying). Makes you wonder if humans simply haven't unlocked their full potential, or if the "real world" is a simulation itself. I also think about what happens if you die while you're dreaming. Could the afterlife be some endless lucid dream? Would be pretty cool ngl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: R@m@, Deleted member 51465 and TechnoBoss
I lucid dream whenever im sick
not sure why
first time this happened I was having this weird dream where I was having a battle with a bunch of shapes?? These blobs put up a good fucking fight. I was crying when I woke up. Was around 11 at the time.

Second time it happened I was sleeping in the dream, but then when I woke up the size of blanket was squared every minute (2m long after 1 min, 4m long after 2 mins, etc.). This went until the blanket filled up the room.

So yeah lucid dreams are fucking scary

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and TechnoBoss
Yes, you can fly, it's very easy and feels natural, in fact even regular dreams I often fly and it doesn't feel unusual. You can also go through walls, create stuff with your mind, teleport to other places, have people do whatever you want - sex comes very easy, you just look around for the nearest girl, go to her, and if you tell her to get down on her knees and start to suck you, she will immediately obey.
That’s a cool story and all but do you still live in Romania and if so can you ship to any near countries something I want you to? Also how do you lucid dream?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
No not at all but from the research I've read, lucid dreaming happens when your brain is in a different kind of state like a hyper state of activity. I have a theory that serotonin levels play a role in this, but I unfortunately cannot test it ATM because I am out of phenibut.

There was a doctor who made a whole guide/thesis on lucid dreaming back in the day. That's an interesting (but long) read.
Link bro

Most people just fuck, fly around, see places, I just kill and execute people

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: pig_face, the_nextDavidLaid and Deleted member 51465
I lost the particular link I'm talking about, but honestly Reddit has all that shit. The luciddreaming/luciddreams subplebbit probably has the study with the particular scientist I'm talking about.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and the_nextDavidLaid
It's horrible when you get stuck in a sleep paralysis and you hear maniacal laughter from your hallway and you're expecting someone to come kill you, and you're convinced that it's real life.

Never been more scared than in a sleep paralysis.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, Deleted member 51465 and TechnoBoss
It's horrible when you get stuck in a sleep paralysis and you hear maniacal laughter from your hallway and you're expecting someone to come kill you, and you're convinced that it's real life.

Never been more scared than in a sleep paralysis.
It really is so fucking scary. To stop it, you have to focus on moving your toes and fingers.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Deleted member 51465 and Deleted member 51781
It really is so fucking scary. To stop it, you have to focus on moving your toes and fingers.
It really is, people who have never experienced it can impossibly understand. Now I can get out of them easily before it barely starts, but the first couple times were horrible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and TechnoBoss
Close I got to lucid dreams is nicotine patch and melatonin nightmares

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, Deleted member 51465 and TechnoBoss
Anything and everything

• +1
  • Love it
That’s a cool story and all but do you still live in Romania and if so can you ship to any near countries something I want you to? Also how do you lucid dream?
Sometimes I would get lucid dreams spontaneously without doing anything special. Other times, I would think about lucid dreaming and make an intention before going to sleep that it would happen and again I would sometimes become lucid when dreaming. There are multiple techniques.
What do you want to ship? :feelsthink:

• +1
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid
My dreams are not technically lucid.
I don't have complete control over the scenerio.

But it's hyper realistic. Like too fucking real.
I remember the taste of the I ate, the smell or even the texture of smth even after waking up.
Flying is one of them.

• +1
I discovered something I got to smell in my dream which was a perfume from Dior (never tried that one before). I have heard a "futuristic" type of music that I recently discovered in Spotify. You can see colors and feel hurt if someone attacks you, lucid dreams feels like if you were allucinating and the best thing is that I'm conscious that I'm dreaming because things don't make sense. Some places in dreams are similar to some real world places I didn't knew before the dream. I even had sex on a dream (atleast I'm not a dreamcel).

• +1

Bbc invading your house and raping you

My dreams are not technically lucid.
I don't have complete control over the scenerio.

But it's hyper realistic. Like too fucking real.
I remember the taste of the I ate, the smell or even the texture of smth even after waking up.
Flying is one of them.
AVI can get raped tbh she’s probably orgasm at the thought of it…

Last edited:
Don't be a fool.

You don't summon the demon, the demon summons you.
(Allegory for forces out of our control)

Next time you go lucid ask yourself if your really the one doing the controlling. In other words, no. You don't control much of anything when going lucid. Well, you do but you also don't.

• +1