What causes bloat in asian faces

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

Ascend
And i am not just talking about the buccal fat pads under zygos, im talking about bloat on sides on face and everywehre else, can i fix by cutting or am i coping?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
recessed maxilla / lack of forward growth

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, halfbloodaryanmaxxe, thecel and 1 other person
Look into Neville Goddard

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, N1666 and barettrealrx
And i am not just talking about the buccal fat pads under zygos, im talking about bloat on sides on face and everywehre else, can i fix by cutting or am i coping?

genetics or bones. Asians tend to hold more fat in their face but it really depends since japanese people are define. also in Asia there's a different beauty standard in which hollow cheeks arent attractive since they mean that someone is older

• +1
Reactions: thecel and barettrealrx
Yeah the buccal fat might actually be a good thing since u can cut and losebloat without gettig hollow cheeks nad descenign due to low set cheekbones, but the question isif u can remove the bloat with cutting and that u just need a lower body fat level to achieve smae leanness asother ethnicities or u cant remove it with cutting
View attachment 2764056View attachment 2764057View attachment 2764058
genetics or bones. Asians tend to hold more fat in their face but it really depends since japanese people are define. also in Asia there's a different beauty standard in which hollow cheeks arent attractive since they mean that someone is older

View attachment 2764060

Dam so u can just fix by wearing nelson face puller 24/7 during adolescence?
I doubt it if you have an asian maxilla , but you should try everything to improve forward growth.

• +1
Yeah the buccal fat might actually be a good thing since u can cut and losebloat without gettig hollow cheeks nad descenign due to low set cheekbones, but the question isif u can remove the bloat with cutting and that u just need a lower body fat level to achieve smae leanness asother ethnicities or u cant remove it with cutting
It all depends with multiple factors such as age, genetics, amount of bf etc.

theres a reason why starved africans still hold fat in their faces due to baby fat.

and yes u can remove the bloat by having a clean diet and going down in calories, unless you have the shittiest genetics ever. a

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx

theres a reason why starved africans still hold fat in their faces due to baby fat.

and yes u can remove the bloat by having a clean diet and going down in calories, unless you have the shittiest genetics ever. a
Life fuel ty bro

Their all just boneless

• +1
Reactions: rand anon

Moggers

Yeah i s
I doubt it if you have an asian maxilla , but you should try everything to improve forward growth.
hould try facepuilling shit and every oth shit that might be cope for a chance

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Chigga this is average asian male especially in korea and mongolia
Mongolia is an excpetion when it comes to gooks, High-T Mongol Nomadic chads

• JFL
  • +1
But koreans look like mongols high overlap
They have very different geographic diffrences, which means they developed diffrently, you say they look the same only because theyre asian

• JFL
  • So Sad
They have very different geographic diffrences, which means they developed diffrently, you say they look the same only because theyre asian
I can tell asians apart

• +1
Mongolia is an excpetion when it comes to gooks, High-T Mongol Nomadic chads
male gaze lmao
I see guys say this all the time bc guys like masculinity when in reality Mongolians irl don’t slay bc of overly wide cheekbones and the biggest failo: slit eyes

Meanwhile boneless K-pop gooks who literally get surgeries to shave their bones have way more niche appeal

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
male gaze lmao
I see guys say this all the time bc guys like masculinity when in reality Mongolians irl don’t slay bc of overly wide cheekbones and the biggest failo: slit eyes

Meanwhile boneless K-pop gooks who literally get surgeries to shave their bones have way more niche appeal

The High-T is real you fucking retard

Didn’t say it wasn’t dumbass but no one but [homosexual] men care about “much high T chad” especially bc they’re so failoed by other traits
If you truly think they’re smv moggers then you’re sadly mistaken
Never said they were

Didn’t say it wasn’t dumbass but no one but [homosexual] men care about “much high T chad” especially bc they’re so failoed by other traits
If you truly think they’re smv moggers then you’re sadly mistaken
What other traits r they failoed by? curious to know

What other traits r they failoed by? curious to know
small eyes (low pfh, epicanthic folds)
Wide, low, and round cheekbones that create a rounded face shape
isolated culture, almost no exposure in the west

being hyper masculine isn't always ideal, and imo especially not if you're asian, because most girls that like asians like them due to their mix of feminine traits. The certain groups of girls that are attracted to hyper masculine dudes, why wouldn't they just go for whites and blacks? You feel me

• Love it
small eyes (low pfh, epicanthic folds)
Wide, low, and round cheekbones that create a rounded face shape
isolated culture, almost no exposure in the west

being hyper masculine isn't always ideal, and imo especially not if you're asian, because most girls that like asians like them due to their mix of feminine traits. The certain groups of girls that are attracted to hyper masculine dudes, why wouldn't they just go for whites and blacks? You feel me
Yeah seems Mongolia is almost unheard of in west

Asians just have more fat content in their face, because, in cold environments, excess fat pads were necessary to protect organs like eyes. This is why asians must leanmaxx. Go down to 12% bodyfat at the very least. Also do lemon bottle injections. Mine arrived yesterday, and I will be injecting them into my thighs and cheek

• Love it
Asians just have more fat content in their face, because, in cold environments, excess fat pads were necessary to protect organs like eyes. This is why asians must leanmaxx. Go down to 12% bodyfat at the very least. Also do lemon bottle injections. Mine arrived yesterday, and I will be injecting them into my thighs and cheek
I will do that + waterpulling