What colour contacts to get if you are T50 subhuman looking to ascend?

Descender

Descender

Everything i do just makes it worse
Is it even possible to fraud with good contacts, or has nature made it so that I am forever doomed to be an untouchable?
Placeinworld

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TB1997, angelo and LooksOrDeath
Colored contacts are a meme. Everyone can tell that you're wearing them.

cope

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
cope
Those girls are like 13 JFL, any adult woman would call it out instantly.

• +1
Reactions: foidaddict
Most realistics and striking i tried are the Green Anesthesia Fonesta imho. Unfortunately they DON’T have a limbal ring

Last edited:
Most realistics and striking i tried are the Green Anesthesia Fonesta imho. Unfortunately they DON’T have a limbal ring
Whats your original eye colour?

Even ones that are only a slight improvement, I.E T50 -> T10?

Okay so not too far away from mine, might have to look into them, green is not that much of a halo compared to blue though. Did you try any other colours, and how did they look?

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Okay so not too far away from mine, might have to look into them, green is not that much of a halo compared to blue though. Did you try any other colours, and how did they look?
I tried a blue pair called Anesthesia addict blue and the pupil hole is too large, they can actually see the brown underneath and it gives a bulging eye effect because the lenses are too thick. Green ones, even if they give a slight less of a halo, are the best

• +1
Reactions: Descender
Depends on ur skintone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Those girls are like 13 JFL, any adult woman would call it out instantly.
Just dont use supid color. If ur got dark brown eyes, then use light brown color contacts which will halo you if ethnic

• +1
Reactions: lefisherman
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon
Do you use colored contacts? Ur curry too so I wanna know which ones you used if so
I don't, but if I was to I'd use hazel or dark green ones

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
I don't, but if I was to I'd use hazel or dark green ones
Im gonna try hazel after I eylash curlmaxx and eyebrow may with castor oil and mascara. I will gaslight anyone who tells me if my eyes look different

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
@HarrierDuBois what contacts would suit dark brown eyes and how much do limbal rings matter? Are they a thing with contacts, if you know?

• Hmm...
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Is it even possible to fraud with good contacts, or has nature made it so that I am forever doomed to be an untouchable?
View attachment 2032350
“ascending” from T50 to green/hazel eyes wont increase your smv even by 0.1. Its cope focus on something else

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
“ascending” from T50 to green/hazel eyes wont increase your smv even by 0.1. Its cope focus on something else
Im already gymcelling and trying to heightmax, eye colour is just something that I can do with little effort and maybe get something out of it but now I guess not JFL, doomed to be a dalit forever

• Hmm...
Reactions: nitesik
Depigmentation + stroma is the only way out but you could get amber lenses and try them out since they don't look too unnatural.

Depends upon your ethnicity and skin colour but haze, light green, blue and grey are the best choices

Going from subhuman t50 which almost everyone has to light green which very few people have is a huge smv boost it will make you look unique and exotic much better than bimax and genio

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, niqfan625 and nitesik
Depends upon your ethnicity and skin colour but haze, light green, blue and grey are the best choices
Tanned european, going to get a strong tan soon so I wanted to change eye colour aswell.
Going from subhuman t50 which almost everyone has to light green which very few people have is a huge smv boost it will make you look unique and exotic much better than bimax and genio
Lifefuel for a dalit

@HarrierDuBois what contacts would suit dark brown eyes and how much do limbal rings matter? Are they a thing with contacts, if you know?
If you're ethnic then green/hazel/light brown is best. If you are white then blue/green/amber is best imo. Limbals are crucial.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and LooksOrDeath
If you're ethnic then green/hazel/light brown is best. If you are white then blue/green/amber is best imo. Limbals are crucial.
What about amber contacts on an ethnic lightskin, dark brown eyes?

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
are those contacts or real eye colour
Real eye colors, only showing that the coloring is aesthetic and should be replicated if possible bc it's exotic and striking.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Acordimg to this scale is chico street merchants jfl autism peak