What do I do in LA for 10 days?

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
What areas / neighborhoods should I avoid? I don't want to get shot.

I have cousins but don't know if they'll hang around with me all the time.... I'm not meeting anyone from here unless they're gigamanlet + LTN so I can mog them in public..

Public transport is so shit omg.

Will it look autistic if I just went to long beach and chilled in the beach all day? What else can solo people do in LA without coming off as a loner?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav, Manletmachine, bloomercel and 1 other person
you can go to shows/ go to north holliwood aka i forgot the name of the street but ik hella places specially in LA, avoid socal, downtown LA, any mexican etc

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
you can go to shows/ go to north holliwood aka i forgot the name of the street but ik hella places specially in LA, avoid socal, downtown LA, any mexican etc
Surely not all parts of downtown LA is that bad... That's one place I wanted to go.

Looking at streetview even the shitholes of London mogs most of this place tbh.

I have cousins but don't know if they'll hang around with me all the time.... I'm not meeting anyone from here unless they're gigamanlet + LTN so I can mog them in public..

Will it look autistic if I just went to long beach and chilled in the beach all day? What else can solo people do in LA without coming off as a loner?
Universal studios is a must

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Deleted member 32973 and AlexBrown84
Latinas 😍

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Deleted member 32973
are you renting a car? go up north to malibu for a beach day

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 32973
walk around ucla

go to lakers game

go to rodeo

go to beverly hills

go shopping at dover

go eat korean and mexican food

go talk to homeless people

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, yeeyeeslayer and Deleted member 32973
to live and die in la

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
walk around ucla

go to lakers game

go to rodeo

go to beverly hills

go shopping at dover

go eat korean and mexican food

go talk to homeless people
this the NPC shit

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
are you renting a car? go up north to malibu for a beach day
I was thinking about it but some of my cousins said they'll drive me around. I know they won't be available all the time though. I don't think I can drive on right side. US cucks always do things the opposite of Europeans.

smoek some weed

U travelling alone or with friends

LA night life in sex club

U travelling alone or with friends
Alone but I have like 5-6 cousins around my age over there. I'll be fine half the time but they're gonna be working most of the day.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Alone but I have like 5-6 cousins around my age over there. I'll be fine half the time but they're gonna be working most of the day.
you can still hang out with them when they get off work, oh well enjoy yourself it sounds fun

Also out of curiosity what looks level are ur cousins

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Go to Compton, there are friendly people there, street parties, you can easily mingle with the crowd.

• JFL
head to san francisco

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 32973

you won't look autistic, everyone who will be walking around you will be thinking about their own life, actually a good way to view people in general everyone is on their own path so go and chill there and enjoy the moments

Comptom, Watts,Parts of Downtown LA, Skid Row,Inglewood

• +1
  • JFL
most are subhuman

I recommend getting your dick sucked outside a beach house

Bro fuck this shit. I don’t wanna hear about California. Just makes me seethe that I’ll never experience a scene like this