romm2el

Diamond
20231229 153812
20231229 153750
20231229 153656

• So Sad
Reactions: User28823
learn photoshop or smth

your philtrum is danm near the same size as your chin and your still considering 'natural' cope softmaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: polishcel
bro I told u what haircut to get

But Y didn’t style it right

your philtrum is danm near the same size as your chin and your still considering 'natural' cope softmaxxing?
I dont have money for surgeries atm

bro I told u what haircut to get
Bro theres no barbershops where i live, i cut my own hair, but idk what yt tutorial

• +1
Reactions: DoII
I dont have money for surgeries atm
then you cant do anything about your looks besided getting skinny which you are there is nothing else besides little tweaks like hair eyebrows etc,you need like 30k worth of surgery ngl,im not hating btw i had to spend 10k this year on invisalign and otoplasty

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and DoII
then you cant do anything about your looks besided getting skinny which you are there is nothing else besides little tweaks like hair eyebrows etc,you need like 30k worth of surgery ngl,im not hating btw i had to spend 10k this year on invisalign and otoplasty
at The end of the day softmaxxing won’t do SHIT if u don’t have the base

• +1
Reactions: finn899
Alr i will focus on moneymaxx

Not but i mean like irl, not for internet
You need heavy jaw surgery with ccw rotation… softmaxxing wont do anything sadly

• +1
Reactions: finn899 and polishcel
at The end of the day softmaxxing won’t do SHIT if u don’t have the base
i aggre lol,base is the most important thing the main ppl who ascend are ppl with good features besides just nose for example and they get rhino or eveerything good but jaw and they get bimax

• +1
Reactions: DoII