what do when im skinny fat?

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
would it be retarded to take fat burning stimulants such as ephedrine? or should i just order mk677, bulk the fuck up and then cut? like what the fuck do you do when you are skinny fat? its clear what to do when fat, clear what to do when skinny but how the fuck do i even start if im both?
pls reply

Weight height?

Transform the fat into muscles.
maxresdefault.jpg

5'7 125lbs
Eat slightly more (+300 cal surplus max), and train hard. Progressive overload. Intensity. Time under tension. Slow caloric surplus/deficit. Never crash diet. The only reason why you're skinnyfat is because you have no muscle, which is why you CAN'T be lean yet. Without adding muscle.

• +1
Reactions: je3oe and karbo
How old are ypu

just lift weights at a small caloric deficit

when you've gotten lean enough lift weights at your maintenance caloric level

it's not that complex, don't overthink it, just start lifting weights

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and karbo
Don’t try to get lean you need to get on hgh and grow. Get lean when you’ve reached the height you want.

• +1
Reactions: je3oe and Barbarossa_
Don’t try to get lean you need to get on hgh and grow. Get lean when you’ve reached the height you want.
This! just bulk the fuck up until you are at least 170 then cut down if you want

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and je3oe
im not gonna take hgh. i dont have the money to dose it for a whole year

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
Whats your bodyfat?
If over 18% you should lower your calorie

• +1
Reactions: HumidVent
I have the same problem. I think I'm just going to cut down to 160, become very skinny then bulk

MK-677 isn't going to bulk you up much alone. Pair it with LGD-4033 or RAD-140.

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
skinny fat is low test as fuck

being skinny fat means you have the endocrine system of a down syndrome granny. everyone should either be fat with a lot of muscle or skinny but ripped by default. your genetics are dog tier and you need to use some kind of exogenous hormones to build muscle and lose fat.
No. I was ultra skinny fat when I started lifting and now I look almost peak natty physique. stfu.

being skinny fat means you have the endocrine system of a down syndrome granny. everyone should either be fat with a lot of muscle or skinny but ripped by default. your genetics are dog tier and you need to use some kind of exogenous hormones to build muscle and lose fat.
Are you on your period?

No. I was ultra skinny fat when I started lifting and now I look almost peak natty physique. stfu.
this. almost all before-> after lifting progress pics are skinnyfat -> ripped
fat with a lot of muscle or skinny but ripped by default
how would anyone be ripped by default u degenerate? jfl

im not gonna take hgh. i dont have the money to dose it for a whole year
It’s over then. Get the money for it or die mirin.

i’ve been 12% body fat my entire life even when I was doing nothing but sitting in my room playing games for half a decade. look at david laid. your genetics suck.
"look at david laid" his gymceling genetics are like one in a billion jfl. by your logic its worthless to lift if you arent 12 bf and dont have abs BEFORE YOU EVEN START
good one man, nice brain

• JFL
Reactions: toth77
You can still build muscles on a caloric deficit. You first need to get your diet in line, study the following thread to do that:
Once you start lifting weights on a caloric deficit while consuming enough protein, you should be able to improve your body composition. Also, the more muscle you gain, the higher your BMR. This means that the more muscle you put on, the more fat you will burn given the same caloric deficit.

• +1
Reactions: karbo
cut then very slowly bulk

better to be skinny at 12% than big/strong at 15+%

You can either bulk now and cut later or just start lotsing weight and bulk once your legit skinny but I recommend the latter, better to be as lean as possible and not fall for the bulk meme and lose al facial definition.

First heighaxx for 1.5 more years