What do you do when a woman ghosts you / takes hours to reply / leaves you on read?

• Total voters
Delete her number and move on. Do you really think Chad gets stuck on "read" for hours every time he sends a text? If girls make you wait too long for a reply with no valid excuse, it means that they don't respect you and they never will. And it's the same thing if they make you wait too long for sex, it means they think you aren't worth as much as another guy, that they don't value you. Women will judge you from the first moment that they see you, they will be able to tell whether they are attracted to you or not, even if you wait, she's not going to change her mind.

> Stalk her for a few weeks
> Find out her favorite coffee shop
> Start working there as a barista
> Act surprised when she comes in and hand her a free latte
> But first lace it with a tiny dose of meth
> It's the best coffee she's ever had, no other coffee will ever compare
> Start giving her higher doses every time she comes
> Now she associates the dopamine rush of amphetamines with your subhuman face
> She can't wait to see you now, it's the best part of her day
> She starts to cry and shake on days you're not working
> She needs more of you, needs to see your deformed face to feel good again
> Now she's always hitting you up and you're leaving her on red
> Doesn't matter, she missed her chance
> Quit without telling her, block her phone and social media
> She's devastated, confused, heartbroken
> She can't understand why this happened but she knows she'll never feel whole again
> Then she kills herself and you win
Damn thats genius, you could make it a double whammy by putting meth in the coffee and then cumming straight into the coffee. Then give it to her with a big smile “I made this cup just for you” jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8461
Dark triad.

I do nothing. Its all about looking good and have big d, u wont be ignored that way
Exactly. If you look good, have good size D and have amazing performance in bed you will NOT be ghosted. If you lack in any of these, it is bye bye

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Don't do anything. She's a whore and you shouldn't be bothered by a whore. Deleting or blocking means you're hurt

I choose not caring enough to do any of these and just moving on

Exactly. If you look good, have good size D and have amazing performance in bed you will NOT be ghosted. If you lack in any of these, it is bye bye
What do you stimate to be a "good size"?

And lastly, do you think average (5.5 inches) statistics (and the people who attend to this) can be an accurate representation of normies/ high tier/ chad (lites) ?