What do you think about Canthoplasty + lower eyelid surgery for me.

xeqri

xeqri

Jewish Epstein fanboy
So my eye area is average or maybe slightly above average, but I want top tier almond eyes, is. It worth the money? Especially for the left eye, the right one is barley droopy but the left one is death tier droopy

Attachments

• IMG_1954.jpeg
    IMG_1954.jpeg
    443 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: rubberduck
nah

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
So my eye area is average or maybe slightly above average, but I want top tier almond eyes, is. It worth the money? Especially for the left eye, the right one is barley droopy but the left one is death tier droopy
nah your eye area is good just grow your lashes and i think that's enough

how much are you paying for it, i want to use it for nose thinning

I don’t if it works for nose thinning tbh, https://www.alldaychemist.com/careprost-3ml.html

This is exactly the same as latisse but cheaper, unfortunately all day chemist don’t ship to my country so I’m using a third part company, prob gonna pay around 80-90 usd for 3 bottles
it should work for nose thinning because latisse burns the fat pads in your skin and there were threads here that shown the results from latisse and tretinoin for nose thinning, also the girls that used it for their lashes saw that their hooding of the eye was smaller due to fat thinning so beware to apply it only on your eyelashes so you don't get more UEE

it should work for nose thinning because latisse burns the fat pads in your skin and there were threads here that shown the results from latisse and tretinoin for nose thinning, also the girls that used it for their lashes saw that their hooding of the eye was smaller due to fat thinning so beware to apply it only on your eyelashes so you don't get more UEE
I’m not too worried about that, my undereye fat pads are already shit anyway they can’t get any shittier, and my actual fat above the eye that’s responsible for holding is also very bad, I’m lucky I have really good Supra orbitals, the holding I have is literally just pure bone, like if I open my eyes wide my UEE stays the exact same, I barley have any holding from fat

I’m not too worried about that, my undereye fat pads are already shit anyway they can’t get any shittier, and my actual fat above the eye that’s responsible for holding is also very bad, I’m lucky I have really good Supra orbitals, the holding I have is literally just pure bone, like if I open my eyes wide my UEE stays the exact same, I barley have any holding from fat
only apply on upper lashes it will get on ur lower also without having to worry abt fat pad loss in ur undereyes

• +1
Reactions: xeqri