What do you think about this haircut?

What haircut?

• Thing pictured below

• Fringe

• Messy hair

• Other option (please comment)

• what the fuck op all look like shit and you look like a monkey (please comment with help)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Danish_Retard

Danish_Retard

yuyevon stan account

I really like it tbh but it seems like it's a looksmin compared to normal hair. Could it work at all and if it could, could it work for me?

Front2

Or does messy hair mog?

(inb4 u comment: My planned surgeries are subnasal liplift and rhino)
I'm gonna skinmaxx,lose bodyfat, gymaxx, don't worry. I don't know why I look so red and pale in some pics.

Attachments

• 1592343599472.png
    1592343599472.png
    45 KB · Views: 198
Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: GarixTheChad and Pietrosiek
Why is your uppermaxilla top tier while your lower maxilla is shit.Jfl,lefort 1 would actually ascend you hard

• +1
Reactions: sdmaster, Patrick Baitman and Danish_Retard
Why is your uppermaxilla top tier while your lower maxilla is shit.Jfl,lefort 1 would actually ascend you hard
ion know. How much does a lefort 1 cost? tbh I've been seeing blackpills IRL and they're 10x more potent.
Could you make a morph of what I would look like with lefort 1?

• +1
Reactions: Adreyan and Pietrosiek
top knot is so 2014 bro don’t get it you will look a pillock

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, Pietrosiek, xefo and 1 other person
top knot is so 2014 bro don’t get it you will look a pillock
jfl. I still like it tho. And it's a pain to make my hair messy because it's naturally very dense.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Danish_Retard
View attachment 463890

I really like it tbh but it seems like it's a looksmin compared to normal hair. Could it work at all and if it could, could it work for me?

View attachment 463866View attachment 463868View attachment 463874View attachment 463886View attachment 463885

Or does messy hair mog?
View attachment 463877

(inb4 u comment: My planned surgeries are subnasal liplift and rhino)
I'm gonna skinmaxx,lose bodyfat, gymaxx, don't worry. I don't know why I look so red and pale in some pics.
No no know looks good with a topknot. Stick with current hair

• +1
Have you tried a quiff
I used to have hair like that when I was 110+kg so I haven't since jfl. Might be something that I should try out tbh.
The problem is that I bike to school for 30min so I can't do my hair before school.

• +1
dont do it unless ur this guy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Zercic and Danish_Retard
ion know. How much does a lefort 1 cost? tbh I've been seeing blackpills IRL and they're 10x more potent.
Could you make a morph of what I would look like with lefort 1?
I couldnt morph front but you would have positive tilted mouthcorners+smile without nasalobial folds+ smaller and balanced looking nose (your nose isnt problem you dont need rhino. Its just that your upper maxxilla is protruding af) and your face would appear leaner+you get that barrett looking mouth area from the side

Attachments

• D890BD7B-79CF-4C33-B5B7-3ED7AFC0E707.jpeg
    D890BD7B-79CF-4C33-B5B7-3ED7AFC0E707.jpeg
    26 KB · Views: 178
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
you can get bimax for 16 k btw

• Woah
dont do it unless ur this guy
View attachment 463973
Would probably look comical on my shit body ngl. I'll just keep going with messy hair for now.

I couldnt morph front but you would have positive tilted mouthcorners+smile without nasalobial folds+ smaller and balanced looking nose (your nose isnt problem you dont need rhino. Its just that your upper maxxilla is protruding af) and your face would appear leaner+you get that barrett looking mouth area from the side
Damn, that looks good, thanks for the answer.
you can get bimax for 16 k btw
Would take me 2 years of constant work to save up to. Might be worth it tho ngl.

• +1
Stick with the fringe or messy hair. A man bun would expose your bad hairline

• +1
AirBrush 20200615235931

have this, and wait

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Sikkunt23, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
Keep your hair but put texture into it

• +1
Wait for what? and that looks like a homeless person haircut ngl.
It's the rotter hair, after nit showering for 4 days.
Wait for it to be long
AirBrush 20200529203113
AirBrush 20200530170037

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Pietrosiek, Deleted member 4563 and 2 others
But isn't there a high chance of dying after?
No wtf lefort 1 is safe tbh. But there is a possibilty that you can get blind after tbh. Its rare but possible. I personally would risk it tbh the surgeons nowadays are good

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and Danish_Retard
No wtf lefort 1 is safe tbh. But there is a possibilty that you can get blind after tbh. Its rare but possible. I personally would risk it tbh the surgeons nowadays are good
TBH.
It's something I will have to keep in mind when thinking about surgeries. I would rope if I went blind tho ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
TBH.
It's something I will have to keep in mind when thinking about surgeries. I would rope if I went blind tho ngl.
nigga how you gonna rope if u cant see :feelshah::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3702, Patrick Baitman and Danish_Retard
There's plenty of ways you can kill yourself while blind tbh.
Bro its actually sad how recessed your lower maxilla in relation to your upper maxilla is. do you have deep nasalobial folds while smiling? Do your teeth appear more small? post a pic of your smile

Attachments

• 82FB17EF-A90D-49B9-A49C-A380B71B4609.jpeg
    82FB17EF-A90D-49B9-A49C-A380B71B4609.jpeg
    43.9 KB · Views: 84
  • +1
Bro its actually sad how recessed your lower maxilla in relation to your upper maxilla is. do you have deep nasalobial folds while smiling? Do your teeth appear more small? post a pic of your smile
image1.jpg
image2.jpg
image0.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1476, Pietrosiek, Deleted member 2634 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Pietrosiek and Deleted member 6475
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Pietrosiek
  • JFL
Yeah this is what I meant. Do you see how it looks like your smile collapeses in your skull?after lefort 1 your smile could look like barretts tbh. Also your lower maxilla is average but it looks recessed in relation to your upper maxilla which is very protruding

Attachments

• E95ECC67-9DE2-49A4-A9EA-70D4E9D66B26.png
    E95ECC67-9DE2-49A4-A9EA-70D4E9D66B26.png
    128.8 KB · Views: 67
  • BD5418E5-159A-439A-BEB0-EBA7EAAB4DF0.jpeg
    BD5418E5-159A-439A-BEB0-EBA7EAAB4DF0.jpeg
    25 KB · Views: 62
  • +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 6856, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
Yeah this is what I meant. Do you see how it looks like your smile collapeses in your skull?after lefort 1 your smile could look like barretts tbh. Also your lower maxilla is average but it looks recessed in relation to your upper maxilla which is very protruding
I see it, but if I got a lefort 1 wouldn't my jaw look recessed in comparison?

Smiling with teeth is a a very nt sign tbh
Completely forced smile. idek what my normal smile looks like, probably retarded tho ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Pietrosiek
I see it, but if I got a lefort 1 wouldn't my jaw look recessed in comparison?

Completely forced smile. idek what my normal smile looks like, probably retarded tho ngl.
You wont get lefort 1 alone. Get bimax. Lf1+advancement of the mandible.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and Danish_Retard
You wont get lefort 1 alone. Get bimax. Lf1+advancement of the mandible.
Seems expensive as fuck for probably minuscule PSL gain.
What would the total cost of all this shit be?

• +1
  • +1
And you would ascend huge psl. your lower maxilla is the onliest thing which is holding you back tbh

• +1
For bimax + lefort ? + travel that would probably be upwards of 20k And then I need a liplift and rhino too which would put it at around 27k probably.
This would literally take me 3 years of working just to come near. Over 4 me.
Perhaps if I saved up for the next 2 years while in school and then worked 2 jobs while living home for 2 years could come close to being able to afford. But at that point I would be 21 and not even having started university.
Might be worth tho, good looks will literally last for like 50-60 years after that as long as you take good care of yourself.

• +1
You're babyfacedmax

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Pietrosiek and Danish_Retard
  • +1
For bimax + lefort ? + travel that would probably be upwards of 20k And then I need a liplift and rhino too which would put it at around 27k probably.
This would literally take me 3 years of working just to come near. Over 4 me.
Perhaps if I saved up for the next 2 years while in school and then worked 2 jobs while living home for 2 years could come close to being able to afford. But at that point I would be 21 and not even having started university.
Might be worth tho, good looks will literally last for like 50-60 years after that as long as you take good care of yourself.
Why the fuck do you need rhino? Your nose is fine it looks just weird because your upper maxilla is protruding a lot and your lower one not. Also travelling from scandenavia to germany to dr zarnibal would cost around 500€ or shit and search a cheep hotel or idk

And you dont need a lip lift. bimax will shorten your philtrum which is caused by your lower recessed maxilla. Also how you thought you gonna get a lip lift? Your lip already loosk protruding

Why the fuck do you need rhino? Your nose is fine it looks just weird because your upper maxilla is protruding a lot and your lower one not. Also travelling from scandenavia to germany to dr zarnibal would cost around 500€ or shit and search a cheep hotel or idk
Bulbous tip.

And you dont need a lip lift. bimax will shorten your philtrum which is caused by your lower recessed maxilla. Also how you thought you gonna get a lip lift? Your lip already loosk protruding
tbh it's probably something you where you should wait and see bimax and lefort results before judging, but I just want a cupids bow ngl. My mum has an extremely flat upper lip and so do I.

But fuck man you have planted this idea in my head. Fuuuck. This is motivating beyond belief, I'll ace my exam this Friday and I'll search for a job immediately. If I work 2 jobs at minimum wage and leech off my mother I could perhaps get like 20k in 3 years. Might be a bit of a stretch but it is what it is.
Do you really think it's worth it tho? You can die from bimax and idk the side effects of lefort-1. How many PSL points do you think I would gain from this? Seems like it's wasting a lot of effort if I can't reach 6 PSL after using probably 20k and waiting 1 year to get into uni.

Bulbous tip.

tbh it's probably something you where you should wait and see bimax and lefort results before judging, but I just want a cupids bow ngl. My mum has an extremely flat upper lip and so do I.

But fuck man you have planted this idea in my head. Fuuuck. This is motivating beyond belief, I'll ace my exam this Friday and I'll search for a job immediately. If I work 2 jobs at minimum wage and leech off my mother I could perhaps get like 20k in 3 years. Might be a bit of a stretch but it is what it is.
Do you really think it's worth it tho? You can die from bimax and idk the side effects of lefort-1. How many PSL points do you think I would gain from this? Seems like it's wasting a lot of effort if I can't reach 6 PSL after using probably 20k and waiting 1 year to get into uni.
You wont die from lefort jfl calm down. Even I doubt anyone got already blind because of that. And yes you would ascend probably like 1,5-2 psl. Talk to a surgeon first so he can describe you the changes you will see facially And he could probably morph you better than me so you could see the endresult. keep in mind that lower maxilla makes almost the most asthetic part of the face. You can literally have bad features like jared leto but still be 6psl just because a good maxilla

• +1