What do you think has most appeal in the uk for below 18 year olds

ggg.tv

ggg.tv

Iran
Thugmaxxing into a roadman or pretty boy maxxing

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
in the UK a subhuman looking thug is more popular and gets more girls than a prettyboy so first one

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv
The one with the best looking face.

• +1
The one with the best looking face.
Both the same face just one has eboy hair, clean shaven and the other wears ski mask and has a dumb accent who has more appeal

• +1
Thugmaxxing obviously especially in cities like London

• +1
Thugmaxxing obviously especially in cities like London
This is only true if your like poor btw, any like good looking girl won’t take a seccond look at you if you dress in a Bally and techs

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and ggg.tv
This is only true if your like poor btw, any like good looking girl won’t take a seccond look at you if you dress in a Bally and techs
Yeah true any Civilised girl will like sum shit like Ralf Lauren guys or Smart guys in suits

• +1
Reactions: Salted_Salty
Yeah true any Civilised girl will like sum shit like Ralf Lauren guys or Smart guys in suits
Well depends on the age but i agree with you, at least in the south 20+ prefer like somewhat established (I’m like upper middle class so I can only speak for that)

• +1
But in terms of numbers the thug appeals the most?
Yes because most girls are starting to be less religious and uncivilised like 100 years ago if you were thugmaxxed they'll just call the cops but nowadays it appeals to them