What do you think of this cycle?

D

Deleted member 3041

Kraken
200mg test prop per week
200mg tren ace per week

12 week cycle

I'm using a very low dose of test to avoid bloated, maybe I should use more but I don't want puffy face

did you forget to lift while doing this?

Aren't you afraid of your testicles shrinking?

Aren't you afraid of your testicles shrinking?
no i have very big testicles if they shrink a bit no problem. but maybe i lose hamrony in my balls

• JFL
Reactions: anactualdude, Deleted member 21765, Deleted member 21403 and 3 others
no i have very big testicles if they shrink a bit no problem. but maybe i lose hamrony in my balls
If you lose harmony in your balls it can make girls change decision last minute be careful

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Blackgymmax
U are already bloated bagd

Too little test for how much tren you're running. Your reasoning for it makes no sense as well since Tren will dry you out to some degree. Keeping this 1:1 ratio between test and tren will likely lead to you getting erectile dysfunction. If it were me I'd bump your test up by 200mg-300mg, or if this is your first cycle take Tren out completely.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
If you use a 19 nor like tren or deca, you will never do a proper PCT and be on trt for life.

But if you are gonna stay on trt for life, no point in using tren for short term gains as well. Just start on trt, and in a 6 month you can get something close to average fake natty insta influencer body.

• +1
Reactions: YKZ