What does god think

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
When he sees one of his creations who loves Him getting rejected and fucking his fist while another of his creations who hates Him gets pussy? Does he like to hurt those who love him?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 51781, _MVP_ and 2 others
Probably punishes you for masturbating and blesses him for procreating

Double L for you boyo

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss, BigJimsWornOutTires, Egyptianmogger and 6 others
God is a joke

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, baboon593 and slavicpsycho
Probably punishes you for masturbating and blesses him for procreating

Double L for you boyo
Then why create me ugly as fuck if he doesn’t want me to fuck my hand? What does he expect me to do? He gave me cum. I have to release it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
Then why create me ugly as fuck if he doesn’t want me to fuck my hand? What does he expect me to do? He gave me cum. I have to release it

• God is all powerful

• God is all good

• “Can he be both good and powerful if he can’t stop you from suffering?”

The classic questions that’s kept generations of men up at night

• God is all powerful

• God is all good

The only answer is that God is good and powerful. My suffering is good in His eyes.

The only answer is that God is good and powerful. My suffering is good in His eyes.

Well, if that’s your belief then let it console you rather than questioning why you suffer

When he sees one of his creations who loves Him getting rejected and fucking his fist while another of his creations who hates Him gets pussy? Does he like to hurt those who love him?
U are the god everything

• Hmm...
Reactions: Vermilioncore
u didnt follow nature abd u want results by doing same change to primal diet do steps cmon

• JFL
  • God is all powerful

• God is all good

god is not all good by OUR standers but by his own the issue is us mortals framing gods morality as like ours when in reality we see god be ok with shit normal men today would find horrifying

• God is all powerful

• God is all good

God being “all good” does not imply he will or should stop your suffering

The premise in the first place is faulty

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
God being “all good” does not imply he will or should stop your suffering

The premise in the first place is faulty

You’re correct

I tailored the argument to OP’s situation

The actual premise is that “God wouldn’t create suffering if he was all good”

God hates you and sent you on earth only to suffer,then go to hell after

You’re correct

I tailored the argument to OP’s situation

The actual premise is that “God wouldn’t create suffering if he was all good”
There can be no light without darkness.

Suffering is a natural consequence of free choice and free will.

God did not create individual suffering.

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
What if you have been a bad person in your past life and your punishment was to be sent back to earth and live life as an incel who doesen’t get any pussy?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 51781

There’s no light without dark

There’s no joy without pain

The universe is but a duality

Yeah yeah, we get it

“Suffering is a natural consequence of free will”

That doesn’t explain natural evil. Only human evil.

he's a sadist if he exists, but he probably doesn't

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
  • God is all powerful

• God is all good

he either don't exist, or is an evil motherfucker

There’s no light without dark

There’s no joy without pain

The universe is but a duality

Yeah yeah, we get it

“Suffering is a natural consequence of free will”

That doesn’t explain natural evil. Only human evil.
Natural evil is a consequence of natural good

It may sound cliche but that’s the nature of reality.

The only real gripe you can have with god is he created the POTENTIAL for their to be evil and even then it’s was a consequence of the Good so 🤷🏾‍♂️

Either way the universe bends towards order as god intended otherwise everything would be a horrifying hellscape so be thankful for that

Last edited:

but it’s God

either he’s not powerful enough to break such law or willingly chose dark and light to exist; God DID create individual suffering

It can just be good. Why does free will have to exist?

He thinks—“wow, look at this insentient animal that is actually supposed to be a human. What a little dumb bastard that I’ve created. Thankfully this hormonally enslaved animal falls within my accepted margins of error”

He thinks—“wow, look at this insentient animal that is actually supposed to be a human. What a little dumb bastard that I’ve created. Thankfully this hormonally enslaved animal falls within my accepted margins of error”
He just like: „lol, bark for me“

G-D isn’t really an interventionist one
He’s created and left us alone to our decisions
More proof Judaism is correct tbh and to a large extent Islam because of tawheed

I made a post about something similar here ~ https://looksmax.org/threads/god-is-common-sense.975553/#post-14761236

The first thing we have to consider is to not anthropomorphize god. God is not exclusively human, with exclusively human emotion. Id say its more of a "it". A thing by definition that is, all knowing, powerful, intelligent, and in (and is) every facet of existence. Both one and none. Regardless of personal belief, this is the general definition of "god". So I attrite the concept of god more to the answer of casualty/the paradox nature of existence, than a (exclusively) singular being by itself. So, to a concept like god. Is a person created, who hates, really considered a offense? What could the hateful species do to hurt it? What could happen that isn't intended?

I cannot answer your question. Everything i type here is kind of suggestive paths of thinking.
Anyways, i think more of the truth lies somewhere between the defining factors of what constitutes good and evil. Are we sure we understand it?

Is good and evil objective? If so, what are the set of conditions that universally apply. Is it a personal hate and feeling of hate for god, or actions of practicing hate of god by suffering other fellow creations, since feelings are at the end of the day, just feelings? If a person who intently thinks to hate god practices hate, doesn't that also means the person has the capability to love the same thing? Since hate and love is a emotional/chemical response, dosent that make them one in the same? So are you really hating god by hating god? And is that form of hate by harassment of creation even affect such a being that is the target of hate? Wont it only in the end, affect you? So perhaps 'it' would suggest not to hate due to this.

If others are capable of consciousness right just like you are, don't they also have the right to not be subjected to hateful actions done to them? If they caught the strays of hate by a species or person that hated god, wouldnt it be appropriate for the person to demand and receive compensation for its sake? Or demand those compensative measures by its own devices? "Turn the cheek" came from a perspective that acts of hate is similar to acts of hate in a court of law. "It is now certain that unwarranted iniquity was done".

The thing about hate, is that. Didn't the concept of god create it by definition, or instruct the conditions that breed hate to occur? So does that make god evil as well? Well our fault is the capability. If we were so smart of understand our minds, wouldnt we be dumb enough to where we couldnt? In other words, i dont think it would be appropriate to judge a thing such as god as hateful because our current limitations.

For this reason i dont think its appropriate to answer your question. I can only suggest new points of thoughts. Ultimately, i think there is a path of us to take where we can maximize profit or maybe gamble on compensation. The human reality cant really demand more than that. The idea of heaven after death to a person who goes out of their way to be genuine and charitable is essentially gambling. Being hateful to god or gods creation i think many thinking men would agree is scientifically a waste of time and not worth the effort.

You can be a bad person, but the potential downside would definitely not be worth it, with the upside not that spectacular either. Some people consider life short and shit, so for these people, its almost no upside on dedicating to hateful actions. But a more potential upside of perpetually doing good things. Why? Well, the idea of captivatingly conscious "upright" people in the world not taking initiative to directly demand or force compensational measures to an oppressor, probably stems from the fact that if they subject themselves to this hate, its in hopes of compensation from the direct source of hate, (a potential gamble that could be worth more). They are called wise.

I think we find a common theme of goodmen throughout society who hate life, and maybe even god, but are wise because, instead of directing their hate into hateful actions that will only reap potential downsides and not great upsides, they would rather choose to invest in the latter. The latter hold potential for greater upsides. Objectively, they hope to be the builders who wait for their wages. They recommend investing in truth, goodwill etc. as this may bring more potential rewards or goodwill from that unknown realm of intelligence our brains not able to reach. The basis is karma. And what is good is objectively proven as good by their own selves. If you like stealing, then you must also like being stolen from. If so, isnt the ideal place for you to be in, is a den of thieves? Hell for the devil is heaven. If i enjoy charity, truthfulness, and if i expect this from the instructor of my existence, Isnt this what i should cultivate? On top of that, I would put myself in a great position to this gamble if i turn the cheek to those things which i despise. Legally, it would prove my innocence in the court of law.

Last edited:
Is good and evil objective? If so, what are the set of conditions that universally apply. Is it a personal hate and feeling of hate for god, or actions of practicing hate of god by suffering other fellow creations, since feelings are at the end of the day, just feelings? If a person who intently thinks to hate god practices hate, doesn't that also means the person has the capability to love the same thing? Since hate and love is a emotional/chemical response, dosent that make them one in the same? So are you really hating god by hating god? And is does that form of hate by harassment harassing of creation even affect such a being thing that is the target of hate? Wont it only in the end, affect you? So perhaps 'it' would suggest not to hate due to this.

You can be a bad person, but the potential downside would definitely not be worth it, with the upside not that spectacular either. Some people consider life short and shit, so for these people, its almost no upside on dedicating to hateful actions. But a more potential upside of perpetually doing good things. Why? Well, the idea of captivatingly cultivating conscious "upright" people in the world not taking initiative to directly demand or force compensational measures to an oppressor, probably stems from the fact that if they subject themselves to this hate, its in hopes of compensation from the direct source of hate, (a potential gamble that could be worth more). They are called wise.

And what would be the point of life without it???
What is the point now? Why is it the main goal for believers is to go to heaven? Where doing evil isn't a possibility? Does that mean we have no free will in heaven? No point then. And I feel like God could limit us from evil the same way like in heaven, like in Eden, where everything was good. Put a limiter in our head. Just like he put a limiter in our body, he didn't give us wings, now we can't fly even if we want to.

• +1
What is the point now? Why is it the main goal for believers is to go to heaven? Where doing evil isn't a possibility? Does that mean we have no free will in heaven? No point then. And I feel like God could limit us from evil the same way like in heaven, like in Eden, where everything was good. Put a limiter in our head. Just like he put a limiter in our body, he didn't give us wings, now we can't fly even if we want to.
There’s lots of questions and mysteries. God is shrouded in mystery which scares me. But the alternative is a world without God and no real reason to be alive or even typing this

There’s lots of questions and mysteries. God is shrouded in mystery which scares me. But the alternative is a world without God and no real reason to be alive or even typing this
It scared me in 6th-9th grade. Now idgaf. I prefer the alternative.

i pray for a heaven