What does it feel like to hold a poop in?

User28823

User28823

Kraken
I have IBD and have been flaring for years at this point.

When I have to shit I must immediately sprint to the toilet and release otherwise I will shit my pants due to an inflamed and ulcerated rectum.

At this point I have completely forgotten how life was like before.

Can you hold it in for hours? Does it hurt?

I can't even fart anymore :cry:

I just want my health back...

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 51465, 케이제이 and 11 others
It’s really irritating but after you finally take a shit…

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: klip11, Manletmachine, BitchBoy and 1 other person
It’s really irritating but after you finally take a shit…
I get so jealous when I hear ppl say they shit every 3 days 😔

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: iam good boy, lemonnz, Manletmachine and 3 others
I guess you could say you're in a shitty situation

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: lemonnz, ferfdd and User28823
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, hattrick, murdah and 3 others
10+ painful ones for me.. in my worst flare around 30-40 a day
I should be more grateful man I see w lot of people here have crippling conditions like that. And they keep grinding while I rot

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and User28823
I should be more grateful man I see w lot of people here have crippling conditions like that. And they keep grinding while I rot
covid saved me, wouldn't have been able to finish college if everything didn't go online

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro

When I have to shit I must immediately sprint to the toilet and release otherwise I will shit my pants due to an inflamed and ulcerated rectum.

Idk i shit Once a week

• Woah
Reactions: User28823
one time I held my shit In for 28 days

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Patient A and User28823
i shit once every morning am i a digestion mogger!! i take like 10 pills for meals i know are gonna make me shit myself

• Woah
Cagefuel

• Woah
it's not easy i can tell you that much

• JFL
It’s probably unhealthy to hold it in too long
Same with peeing

Holding in a shit is a glorious Dopamine rush. Medical texts will tell you that constipation is a side effect of opioids, but they have it backwards, it is the constipation from opioids that produces the euphoric feeling associated with them.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
your butt will begin to hurt

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823 and Deleted member 51465
Try dihydrolipoic acid brocel

• +1
Try dihydrolipoic acid brocel
the only company selling it for consumption is geronova research with a very obscure purchase method, i actually bought some but found out its contaminated, diluted, and not legit from a very small ulcerative colitis community on a private subreddit

what they're doing is actually quite illegal and they don't even provide a coa with the product

the only companies with a coa are chemical manufacturers but would cost $1100 per day

i tried geronova's for some weeks but saw no improvements, and dont wanna consume something with potentially harmful solvents

it's actually very shady whats going on...

so as of now there is 0 legit rdhla for human consumption on the market with a valid coa

• So Sad
the only company selling it for consumption is geronova research with a very obscure purchase method, i actually bought some but found out its contaminated, diluted, and not legit from a very small ulcerative colitis community on a private subreddit

what they're doing is actually quite illegal and they don't even provide a coa with the product

the only companies with a coa are chemical manufacturers but would cost $1100 per day

i tried geronova's for some weeks but saw no improvements, and dont wanna consume something with potentially harmful solvents

so as of now there is 0 legit rdhla for human consumption on the market with a valid coa
Its very fucked up how expensive such a simple chemical is and yeah when i was desperate i went into the chinese web to search for it in the industrial grade categories, had to use google translate for all the Chinese but everything i found was only sold in large bulk so super expensive.

This thread now has made me anxious about stopping all my meds for IBD back in May this year, im scared shitless (kek) to get a flare again like 2 years ago, it was pure nightmare bloody mucus diarrhea 10 times per day for months is like having a stage 3 cancer thats non lethal in a wierd way

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, murdah and User28823

Its very fucked up how expensive such a simple chemical is and yeah when i was desperate i went into the chinese web to search for it in the industrial grade categories, had to use google translate for all the Chinese but everything i found was only sold in large bulk so super expensive.

This thread now has made me anxious about stopping all my meds for IBD back in May this year, im scared shitless (kek) to get a flare again like 2 years ago, it was pure nightmare bloody mucus diarrhea 10 times per day for months is like having a stage 3 cancer thats non lethal in a wierd way

Yeah prolly not a good idea to quit meds, last time I did that I was fine for a couple months then boom flareup

The rdhla used in the study by Dr. Pravda was from Life Extension but they quit selling it since its so difficult to keep stable, so rn its just waiting for someone to market it

• Woah
Yeah prolly not a good idea to quit meds, last time I did that I was fine for a couple months then boom flareup

The rdhla used in the study by Dr. Pravda was from Life Extension but they quit selling it since its so difficult to keep stable, so rn its just waiting for someone to market it
Brutal thats how you got your current flare or is this a separate case

Brutal thats how you got your current flare or is this a separate case
current flare

i was on humira and did really well, ran into some insurance issues and didnt get it for months and developed antibodies
now i recently tried entyvio it worked for my upper colon but rectum still inflamed so switching to stelara soon

but these biologics are all copes, they're masking the underlying issue

the disease isn't an autoimmune disease as drs claim it to be, the immune system is doing exactly what its supposed to do, the problem is hydrogen peroxide damaging the gut lining and allowing pathogens into the bloodstream attracting the inflammatory response

once u neutralize the hydrogen peroxide intracellularly and extracellularly with rdhla the problem resolves and ur able to heal and seal the gut

i really believe rdhla is the cure just gotta wait till a legit one is on the market

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and TsarTsar444
current flare

i was on humira and did really well, ran into some insurance issues and didnt get it for months and developed antibodies
now i recently tried entyvio it worked for my upper colon but rectum still inflamed so switching to stelara soon

but these biologics are all copes, they're masking the underlying issue

the disease isn't an autoimmune disease as drs claim it to be, the immune system is doing exactly what its supposed to do, the problem is hydrogen peroxide damaging the gut lining and allowing pathogens into the bloodstream attracting the inflammatory response

once u neutralize the hydrogen peroxide intracellularly and extracellularly with rdhla the problem resolves and ur able to heal and seal the gut

i really believe rdhla is the cure just gotta wait till a legit one is on the market
Legit brocel, its nice we know about this so giga early tho, it feels like we know some deep secret jfl. I guess i should go on my azathioprine therapy again asap

• +1
Same here, Crohn’s and IBD.

• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and User28823

Was unironically me everyday at school

• JFL
View attachment 2673811
Was unironically me everyday at school
thank god i got this shit at the end of high school, then got remission in early college and then everything went remote during covid right as i began another flare

vid is relatable :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Dr. Pravda thinks an antigenic overload of the inner layer of the intestinal lining called the lamina propria is the cause of Crohn’s disease

but since he's an independent researcher who lacks funding its difficult for him to get bigger trials
Lifefuel, hopefully there’s more research about Crohn’s and IBD, even doctors don’t understand the fundamentals of it very well, got misdiagnosed countless times. How long have you been dealing with IBD?

• +1
Lifefuel, hopefully there’s more research about Crohn’s and IBD, even doctors don’t understand the fundamentals of it very well, got misdiagnosed countless times. How long have you been dealing with IBD?
since 2018

• So Sad
Reactions: murdah
Dr. Pravda thinks an antigenic overload of the inner layer of the intestinal lining called the lamina propria is the cause of Crohn’s disease

but since he's an independent researcher who lacks funding its difficult for him to get bigger trials
@Pikabro
@TsarTsar444

>”LOOK LOOK I FOUND THE CAUSE AND CURE”
>*le sigh* “if only I had funding”

IMG 0447

**gets funding and discovers le non conclusive nothingburger**
IMG 0444

IMG 0447

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rotorboater, User28823, murdah and 2 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: User28823 and murdah
@Pikabro
@TsarTsar444

>*le sigh* “if only I had funding”

View attachment 2754105

**gets funding and discovers le non conclusive nothingburger**
View attachment 2754106

View attachment 2754105
if pravda was trying to profit he wouldve manufactured the drug himself fucking low iq nigger stupid fuck get blocked for such a stupidly low iq comment and also kys

i know this feeling well. my record for holding in shit is approximately 6 weeks. what happens is by week 3 your ass can hardly contain the contents and little dabs starting spurting onto your pants, but since i'm playing videogames i don't want to waste time going to the toilet so i just let it solidify in my pants. also, sometimes you get sharp pains from the pit of your stomach to your butthole and you freeze for 10 seconds and wait until it passes. i no longer hold in my shit because my anus was destroyed by years of doing that, but from age 5 to age 25 i was consistently avoiding the toilet and shitting myself an my average bowel movement was once a week

• Woah

I wouldn't know. I'm on the toilet right now relieving my poop and posting on .org

• Woah
covid saved me, wouldn't have been able to finish college if everything didn't go online
In your avi, aren't you the Chad on the left?

if pravda was trying to profit he wouldve manufactured the drug himself fucking low iq nigger stupid fuck get blocked for such a stupidly low iq comment and also kys
didn’t mention profit

Meme was generic towards many disappointing research discoveries and the repetitive culture of it.

The suggestion of the hopelessness of your brutal disease make you angry not my meme

• +1
Reactions: rotorboater