What does it mean when a woman says: You look very tough and intimidating

The Grinch

The Grinch

Custom title
I was sitting in a bar and met a group of women, I paid for a Shisha for all of us (only 10$, then I told them it’s a very dangerous place here (it actually is) and one woman said: Its ok, as long as we are with you nobody will hurt us, you look very tough and intimidating

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Probably a good dark triad trait

• +1
Reactions: proxyy
If ur an ogre it means u ugly

She's into you
What's your height and build like ?

Tales from the sewers of Tirana

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
  • Love it
never been told this. in fact women never make any remark about me ever except for that girl that told i speak too quiet

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
never been told this. in fact women never make any remark about me ever except for that girl that told i speak too quiet
You live in Bahrain, ofc they won’t talk too much with the other gender

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, yeeyeeslayer and InnerVoid
Thats a good thing

IMG_4283.png

Ok, gypsie

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
means she/they like u

I was sitting in a bar and met a group of women, I paid for a Shisha for all of us (only 10$, then I told them it’s a very dangerous place here (it actually is) and one woman said: Its ok, as long as we are with you nobody will hurt us, you look very tough and intimidating
You’re an ogre faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch and try2beme
You live in Bahrain, ofc they won’t talk too much with the other gender
They do just ask @arabcelxxx it ain’t Afghanistan our country is more similar to dubai

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Im sorry albanian girls prefer lightskins over slavshit every time
I‘m not slavic, so you just embarrassed yourself again, brutal

• JFL
I‘m not slavic, so you just embarrassed yourself again, brutal
Ur white otherwise u wouldnt convince urself ur intimidating on an incel forum u fag

one of the most basic traits women evolved to look for in men, it's good

Ur white otherwise u wouldnt convince urself ur intimidating on an incel forum u fag
My friend, as a Brazilian you have zero power in the UK, and by pretending you’re Muslim you’re not increasing your SMV not even 1%, stop coping, gypsie

• JFL
My friend, as a Brazilian you have zero power in the UK, and by pretending you’re Muslim you’re not increasing your SMV not even 1%, stop coping, gypsie
Who carez ur a seething albanian who got his women took by some mutt with “zero power in the UK 🤓

And lol if u think i talk about religion with every women or any at all what nonsense

Who carez ur a seething albanian who got his women took by some mutt with “zero power in the UK 🤓

And lol if u think i talk about religion with every women or any at all what nonsense
But you never "took" any women, Why Are you lying?

• JFL
How could you possibly not know what this mean?

They do just ask @arabcelxxx it ain’t Afghanistan our country is more similar to dubai
It’s less luxurious version of dubai, with less whites (elhamdulilah), but yeah nothing like afghan