What does it mean when people say "you look smart'

Zdeweilx

Zdeweilx

Diamond
Happened to me a few times already even tho I'm low iq
Is it because of wimp skull and nerd posture?

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky
Literal opposite for me I’m told I don’t look smart when I’m high iq

Origin

it is over unfortunately

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, terrorblade, AsGoodAsItGets and 12 others
It means you look like a low t nerd subhuman... I'm sorry for your loss

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob, terrorblade, Deleted member 12218 and 12 others
Gay Alien skull
Long midface
Nerdy hair
Shit frame

• +1
Reactions: Slob, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, subhuman incel and 3 others
Probably skinny, bad posture and glasses

means u look high class like henry cavill

height correlates positively with iq, facial attractiveness probably does too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer, datboijj, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
Gay Alien skull
Long midface
Nerdy hair
Shit frame
I dont have any of these but foids have said often that im smart without knowing me.

It means you probably post on incel forums.

• +1
Reactions: prettyboyswag, subhuman incel, Deleted and 1 other person
It means you look like a dork. Honestly one of the worst things you can hear as a guy

You look like the prototypical 1980s nerd (not today's "nerd" who is Chad with glasses and a video game reference T-shirt).

Sorry. Smart is codeword for the real definition of nerd.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Means : It's over

• +1
Reactions: noped, Deleted member 4991, Xander578 and 1 other person
I get told I’m smart when wearing glasses and that I look like a serial killer without them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and Deleted member 2227
Family members call me smart because they know they cant compliment my looks without lying.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
Looking smart if the worst thing. Even if you are actually smart, it's better to look dumb.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274 and Deleted member 4054
Ignore the retards in this thread. "Smart" means looking posh and formal like what @Blackpill3d said. Not necessarily intelligent, if they said you look "clever" or look "intelligent" then it would be over. But take smart as a compliment.

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
Low sex appeal, high inhib, uptight. You don’t want to hear this. It means you should start lifting and adopting a more masculine lifestyle

People say this because they think you're fucking ugly.

• +1
Reactions: prettyboyswag
could be because you are nice, polite, well-mannered and well dressed in a business kind of way

but its not great for sex appeal usually

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
Low sex appeal, high inhib, uptight. You don’t want to hear this. It means you should start lifting and adopting a more masculine lifestyle
Ignore the retards in this thread. "Smart" means looking posh and formal like what @Blackpill3d said. Not necessarily intelligent, if they said you look "clever" or look "intelligent" then it would be over. But take smart as a compliment.

could be because you are nice, polite, well-mannered and well dressed in a business kind of way

People say this because they think you're fucking ugly.
it depends on how it's said and by who it's said. if you're dressed in business casual and well groomed and fit and tall, an elder gent passing by and saying "You look smart, young man." is a compliment, he's saying you look high class and distinguished, this is an example of someone who an old dude would say "looks smart:"

reminder that there's a difference in who it's said by. this is a compliment originating from older, educated generations.

if your mom or friend begrudingly say.... "no no, you look fine! you look... smart with your new glasses" then obviously it should be taken completely differently.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, lilhorizontal32 and volcelfatcel
it depends on how it's said and by who it's said. if you're dressed in business casual and well groomed and fit and tall, an elder gent passing by and saying "You look smart, young man." is a compliment, he's saying you look high class and distinguished, this is an example of someone who an old dude would say "looks smart:"

View attachment 1274382
reminder that there's a difference in who it's said by. this is a compliment originating from older, educated generations.
View attachment 1274381
if your mom or friend begrudingly say.... "no no, you look fine! you look... smart with your new glasses" then obviously it should be taken completely differently.
Blackpill tbh
Gl = smart/generous/humble
Halo effect
Sean OPry 1 MV5BMTkzMzY5MTk0M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODcwMzQ1NQ V1 UY1200 CR11006301200 AL  1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and RealLooksmaxxer

View attachment 1274382
View attachment 1274381
good take on this