What drugs have you tried? (My list + ratings)

cigarettes- 5/10 not much to say
alcohol- 6/10 i like how nt it makes me
thc- carts 5/10, bud 1/10 makes me feel gross
dxm- 6/10 v intoxicating good visuals, awful nausea.
dmt- 10/10 crayz and i didnt even break through
mdma-10/10 candyflipped my first time, no better feeling.
ketamine- 7/10 my drug of choice but tolerance builds faster that u can put it up your nose, so you have to shoot it and end up in rehab
lsd- 4/10 lasts too long, gross cold sweats and gave me a stomach ulcer after lots of abuse, still nice visuals and headspace.
hydros/percs- 3/10 ok but made me itchy
benzos- idk i missed the xandemic
dph- 2/10 desperation drug, great synergy with dxm tho.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
Mirin bro, suprised at concerta being so good for you, its utter shit compared to amphetamine drugs for me. But sometimes i noticed is that concerta and ritalin make me way more social then amphetamine, i love talking on it jfl, cigarettes feel good af too

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Mirin bro, suprised at concerta being so good for you, its utter shit compared to amphetamine drugs for me. But sometimes i noticed is that concerta and ritalin make me way more social then amphetamine, i love talking on it jfl, cigarettes feel good af too
TsarTsar444

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565
LSD - 10000000000000/10 I LOVE ACID I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVEEEEE ACIDDDD:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: BEST DRUG EVER CREATEEEED...I RECOMEND EVERYONE TO TRY IT...IT HEALED MY LIFE LONG SOCIAL ANXIETY AND TURNED ME INTO NT BEAST:feelsez: (I HOPE EFFECTS ARE PERMAMENT)
Any special tactics to cure social anxiety with lsd? I have endless supply. Do i just trip out a bunch of times or do i have to self-reflect or some shit

Ahhhh, chad takes any kind of drugs and he looks the same if not even better.
Normie takes drugs and people can see it from his face and call him toxic guy. Legit.
Subhuman takes drugs and he dies while using them.
Too brutal:feelswhy::feelswhy:

Drug is the biggest looksmin, make you lose collagen, age you faster destroy braincels and is super expensive on the long run
I also thought this but it seems that chads are immune to it:feelswhy:

accutane :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:
rating: 0/10

weed (9) instant dopamine and relaxation (easily addicted and can fuck u up (maybe just me)

shrooms (7) not the greatest, makes you appreciate life which isn’t good if u have no morals like me, on the flip side it made me a lot more motivated to looksmax for a week after

2cb (9) only done it once recently but it was very mogger, listening to music on it was a godsend

cocaine (6) addictive and overhyped, expensive as fuck too, plenty of other better drugs out there. This shit makes you wanna spend all ur money for the next high and short lasting effects

mdma (7) made me jittery as fuck and wanna fuck anything that moves, busted 3 nuts in 10mins, shit makes all ur blood flow to ur dick and makes it hella sensitive

ketamine (4) not fair rating since I went into a k hole with this girl at a park, was like a zombie and It was straight ego death, in lower doses it is actually very cool

might’ve forgotten some but yeah

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chad69 and .🇹🇩.
I done 1600mg dxm hbr and it was just fucked son

Weed - 9/10 cool nice social drug,Im a daily smoker so nothing much to say here...goes really good with basically everything...I love it

Xanax - 5/10 way overhyped...if I could describe it..its like downer version of cocaine...you are full of confidence yet you dont give a shit about anything

Clonazepam - 3.5/10 shit...basically shit..shittiest drug I have tried...to this day I still wonder how I got addicted to this shit..even if I wasnt addicted it would still be rated very low...very weak relaxing effect

Valium - 7.5/10 probably only benzo worth taking especially if you combine it with weed,really good muscle relaxing properties

Tramadol - 100/10 :feelsohh: I love it,my first (and probably only) love,first time I felt loved in my entire life...like a downer version of MDMA

Codeine - 8/10 well I did it only once and my dose was way too high and I combined it with Valium...makes everything feel like slow motion and nods are amazing(y)

Buprenorphine - (subs) 9.5/10 almost like a tramadol but this one hits waaay harder,a hard slammer for sure,good drug for sure...not sure why people shit on it,hits you like a truck...a high that lasts 16h of pure deep nods

Speed - 7/10 not very euphoric but it makes you very productive,talkative,horny and you have this huge urge to socialize (and beat your dick until effects wear off)

Meth 10/10 - OHHHH MAMA:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: AMAZING SHIT,Feels like mix of coke,loads of amphetamine and touch of MDMA

MDMA - 6/10 if it wasnt for lovely faggot effects this drug would for sure be in high 8-9 ,but in reality it just turns you really open and turns you into a closet faggot for few hours (everyone experiences this)

Cocaine - 7.5/10 not much to say...confidence + paranoia overload...you turn into horny beast...crash sucks cuz it turns you into a crackhead fiend

LSD - 10000000000000/10 I LOVE ACID I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVEEEEE ACIDDDD:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: BEST DRUG EVER CREATEEEED...I RECOMEND EVERYONE TO TRY IT...IT HEALED MY LIFE LONG SOCIAL ANXIETY AND TURNED ME INTO NT BEAST:feelsez: (I HOPE EFFECTS ARE PERMAMENT)

Kratom - 7/10 its alright,I liked it...makes you very productive while feeling relaxed...perhaps I was taking waaaay too much of it (10-30g at once)....but the taste bro:sick:...to this day,just a reminder of its taste makes me gag

Synthetic/sprayed weed - 2/10 shitty dirty intoxication that makes your head hurt like a motherfucker

Adderall - 6.5/10 basically speed in a pill but slightly weaker

Concerta/Ritalin - 9/10 high isnt necesereally the most euphoric but MY GOD,YOU JUST WANNA TALK,SOCIALIZE,DO SHIT,BE PRODUCTIVE,BEAT YOUR MEAT,TALK TO GIRLS ECT ECT,IT SHOULD BE CALLED MOGGER DRUG INSTEAD,like better coke in the pill

Baclofen - 6/10 its alright,basically a good muscle relaxant

1,3DMAA - 7/10 very similar to speed except it makes you much more confident...amazing pre workout/social drug

Alchocol - 4/10 I dont drink alchocol no more...short lasting dirty high that makes you look ugly

(Noob drugs)

Cigs - idk bro I smoke waaay too much,I cannot even rate it...I dont regret spending money on cigs....they feel like a godsent on basically any drug

Coffee - mogger shit,it dehyrates you so it makes you look more lean
where did u get LSD @Chad1212

Meth, Ketamine, DXM, Kratom, MDMA, LSD, Mushrooms, PCP, Weed, Nicotine, 2-FMA, Ephedrine, Benzedrex, Benadryl.

My favorite is DXM. It's like putting on a fully immersive VR headset.