What exactly results in “autism”

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

Kanye was Right
Some of yall self proclaimed “htn” or “chads” say “Oh I’m so autistic I can’t get girls”. What exactly caused your autism? I think there are only three ways that ppl become socially autistic: 1. You were ugly/fat growing up and got bullied 2. You had absolutely horrendous parents who abused you 24/7 3. You are clinically autistic. I think the way most ppl become autistic is through option 1, getting bullied and being unable to join a popular friend group. Whats your story?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ezio6, Failedtruecel_, mogstars and 6 others
vaccines

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck and mogstars
heavy metal toxicity

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogstars, IAMNOTANINCEL, drag and 1 other person
personally i was diagnosed at a young age i'm almost certain it's genetics for me

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars and forevermirin
It's called anxiety, senpai

Some of yall self proclaimed “htn” or “chads” say “Oh I’m so autistic I can’t get girls”. What exactly caused your autism? I think there are only three ways that ppl become socially autistic: 1. You were ugly/fat growing up and got bullied 2. You had absolutely horrendous parents who abused you 24/7 3. You are clinically autistic. I think the way most ppl become autistic is through option 1, getting bullied and being unable to join a popular friend group. Whats your story?
Autism isn't a valid construct aka not real, but its rare for children to be exceptionally ugly enough to not learn social skills. behaviours and health conditions associated with autism like bad posture, allergies etc can independently make someone less conventionally attractive

OP being good looking isnt as good as you think it is facepalm. It comes with being passively aggressively harassed by jealous peers, sexual harassment, body image issues, homosexuality, etc

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
Whatever combination of traits you need to be able to be a blackpiller causes it

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
I never had any difficulties with women despite the autism, and neither did my father, nor my grandfather, who were also diagnosed.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Failedtruecel_ and forevermirin
I never had any difficulties with women despite the autism, and neither did my father, nor my grandfather, who were also diagnosed.
yet one of them had to seamax

most of yall niggas are just ugly and shit know what im sayin

I was born with it

Lmao the first one is excactly what happened to me, just not chad rn

So many “rich chads drowning in pussy” rotting on this forum :forcedsmile:

So many “rich chads drowning in pussy” rotting on this forum :forcedsmile:
it's understandable if you're actually diagnosed, autistic people have limited social batteries, I isolate myself for days after going on a date.

• +1
Reactions: FeelingUgly
If you grow up socially isolated due to appearance and lack of NT and later in life develop an attractive face you have this recipe, this happens a lot more than people think.

• +1
Reactions: Failedtruecel_
heavy metal toxicity

I dont think it causes asd but people that have asd usually have a gene mutation that limits their ability to bring out heavy metals from the body, eventually overtime as mercury builds some of it gets into the brain as well, it is very hard to bring it back out of the brain

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
If you grow up socially isolated due to appearance and lack of NT and later in life develop an attractive face you have this recipe, this happens a lot more than people think.
This is what happened with me. Constant negative reinforcement in my youth caused me to have very low self esteem and be a mentalcel

red 40

vaccines, seed oils, goy slop, baby formula, etc

All 3 if the above i won autism bingo