What facial deformities does anterior open bite causes?

Deepraj7

Deepraj7

Silver
Anybody has any idea?

pronounced or protruded upper-lip, flat or retruded maxilla, less pronounced chin,

protruding upper lip

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Deepraj7
pronounced or protruded upper-lip, flat or retruded maxilla, less pronounced chin,
Will fixing the bite , fixes the maxilla? Or surgeey ?

Recessed Maxilla and mandibula most likely. I had both fixed with bimax

Recessed Maxilla and mandibula most likely. I had both fixed with bimax
Do you have a before and after of your results?

Do you have a before and after of your results?
I dont and I dont think Im gonna Bother asking them from The hospital just For some random looksmax Guy. I went from 4/10 to about 6.5/10. I would probably Be among The top men in country side but in Helsinki I'm pretty invisible to foids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
I dont and I dont think Im gonna Bother asking them from The hospital just For some random looksmax Guy. I went from 4/10 to about 6.5/10. I would probably Be among The top men in country side but in Helsinki I'm pretty invisible to foids.
An improvement is an improvement.

How recent was the surgery? And how bad was the recovery jfl

An improvement is an improvement.

How recent was the surgery? And how bad was the recovery jfl
2017. Not Bad at all. Absolute nothingburger. Makes me sad just to think what normies Are afraid of because of fear mongering. Bone that ossifies doesnt feel pain. There is essentially zero pain. I didn't take even ibuprofen after 2 nights in The hospital. The worst Part is feeling hungry because you Are eating only soups. I Lost about 20 lbs in 6 weeks. I just played Witcher 3 at home. Also really annoying personally For me at least to know that I had to wear braces For a year after The surgery. I had ascended but was still a retard with braces For a year. One Guy was subtly messing with me in work, called Him a manlet in a party, that shit shut Him up good( he was about 5'9) God, I fucking love when you can put some asshole down. Theres just no comeback you can do when someone has 20 lbs and 5 inches on you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
2017. Not Bad at all. Absolute nothingburger. Makes me sad just to think what normies Are afraid of because of fear mongering. Bone that ossifies doesnt feel pain. There is essentially zero pain. I didn't take even ibuprofen after 2 nights in The hospital. The worst Part is feeling hungry because you Are eating only soups. I Lost about 20 lbs in 6 weeks. I just played Witcher 3 at home. Also really annoying personally For me at least to know that I had to wear braces For a year after The surgery. I had ascended but was still a retard with braces For a year. One Guy was subtly messing with me in work, called Him a manlet in a party, that shit shut Him up good( he was about 5'9) God, I fucking love when you can put some asshole down. Theres just no comeback you can do when someone has 20 lbs and 5 inches on you.
Did you get impaction?