what happen if i mix tren with test

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
what happen if i mix tren with test, along with that anavar and deca primobolan too. what happen if i mix all in one vial and inject. thinking about it srs. if i put low dosage of each one then its fine.

roidmaxxed by 20 dead by 40

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
what happen if i mix tren with test, along with that anavar and deca primobolan too. what happen if i mix all in one vial and inject. thinking about it srs. if i put low dosage of each one then its fine.
You’ll age 12x as fast unironically

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and CoreSchizo
idk if they would blend well or seperate depending on density?? but generally people do take both test and tren during a steroid cycle. Seems sort of outdated though unless you are dead set on trying to achieve that dry look with muscle separation for whatever reason. Tren is neurotoxic btw and awful for your skin.

If you must try that, at least be aware that tren binds to your androgen receptors more efficiently/preferentially so there’s no point in taking more than a trt dose of test

idk if they would blend well or seperate depending on density?? but generally people do take both test and tren during a steroid cycle. Seems sort of outdated though unless you are dead set on trying to achieve that dry look with muscle separation for whatever reason. Tren is neurotoxic btw and awful for your skin.

If you must try that, at least be aware that tren binds to your androgen receptors more efficiently/preferentially so there’s no point in taking more than a trt dose of test
nigga the whole point of steroids is more androgen receptor sensitivity, if not, still very important androgen receptors are more important than testosterone

nigga the whole point of steroids is more androgen receptor sensitivity, if not, still very important androgen receptors are more important than testosterone
Yes ofc receptors are important both in quantity and sensitivity which vary, but using steroids downregulates androgen receptors, but that’s neither here nor there, the point is that a regimen consisting of high tren and high test is not practical and if someone is going to take that stuff, they should do low, trt level of test alongside high lvls of tren

Yes ofc receptors are important both in quantity and sensitivity which vary, but using steroids downregulates androgen receptors, but that’s neither here nor there, the point is that a regimen consisting of high tren and high test is not practical and if someone is going to take that stuff, they should do low, trt level of test alongside high lvls of tren
mhm

use test, anavar and primo. not tren jfl

Tren+testosterone= liver damage , tren+fruit=liver damage , tren+water= liver damage.
You get what I mean?