What have I become

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
Looking at pictures of my young age I was so much more handsome, I was cute and girls liked me in kindergarten.

Puberty skin issues like acne and anxiety and nose growing disproportionate and jaw not enough just ruined me bruh

and the most sad thing is when I look how I used to be smiling. I never smile anymore and I was such a happy kid, with a sparkle in my eyes.
Now i'm 18 ive been depressed since 14, just always in my room most of the days having a mental breakdown, that couldn't have been good for my growth, prolly stunted me in various ways.

prett ybrutal

• +1
Reactions: Gerardwayfan, St. Fraudcel, Klasik01 and 2 others
You became blackpilled. Take a seat on the blackpill couch next to me bhai. We can look back at our childhood photos and wonder where the optimism went.

1200px-Backroom_Casting_Couch%2C_Original%2C_Scottsdale%2C_AZ.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MaghrebGator, lilith, Skywalker and 4 others
Same, I used to be pretty and now i can't even function becouse girls see me as a inferior one and not as someone they be interested in

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and StraightHeadJames
You became blackpilled. Take a seat on the blackpill couch next to me bhai. We can look back at our childhood photos and wonder where the optimism went.

it's the worst thing i could have done to be on incel subreddits at the age of 14 JFL, became over the top insecure, depressed with panic attacks and wanting to suicide everyday making plans on how to kill myself painlessly, instead of being out in the sun doing some sports making friends... could have been different

• JFL
Reactions: testicularatrophy
it's the worst thing i could have done to be on incel subreddits at the age of 14 JFL, became over the top insecure, depressed with panic attacks and wanting to suicide everyday making plans on how to kill myself painlessly, instead of being out in the sun doing some sports making friends... could have been different
Well did you atleast learn looksmaxxing techniques to improve yourself? Then it would've made up for some of the drawbacks. But yeah ideally you shouldn't have gone off the deep end with the incel stuff.

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing and Lynxress
Well did you atleast learn looksmaxxing techniques to improve yourself? Then it would've made up for some of the drawbacks. But yeah ideally you shouldn't have gone off the deep end with the incel stuff.
yeah i got a rhinoplasty and not much i can do on softmaxxing im still tryna clear up my skin and also worked out in my basement that helped a little prolly. but i fucked up on many things like trying to make friends, i am kinda autistic tho so i dont blame myself on that, but things like sleep and going outisde i really fucked up on those good habits.

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss
i went from being repulsice to being invisible

The Lord Of The Rings Mueller Report GIF by reactionseditor

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I used to be liked by girls for being flirty and confident when I was a kid but as time passed it was getting more and more difficult to get their attention and validation so my confidence and rizz descended and I'm not good at talking with women since then. Lifemog. Women develop male standards at such a young age, they start going for the top 10% guys only.

Last edited:
Girls never liked me.

I genuinely was a prettyboy-maxxed kid with great features, but puberty slowly raped my appearance though. I smiled at girls in public and they smiled back, I remember this vividly. Wtf happened? I mean, I know how it went wrong but why?? Puberty is supposed to be ascension time

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
I always looked like shit and short. Peaked from 21 till now.
The only feature I developed is good browridge, but once the Norwood hits (im 26 and NW 2) it will be over and i either rope or gaymax

.....my sweetest friend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back