What have we come to..

IAMNOTANINCEL

IAMNOTANINCEL

Banned
Guys Seeing this forum and your posts/comments really got me wondering, what have we come to? How is it possible that there are such hateful people?I just find something in particular very funny and sad at the same time.I'm sure some of you remember a looksmaxxing account messaging jordan barrett saying "we can help you with your puffy look, join us" something like that, I also remember a comment on one of his posts, from an account telling him something pretty hateful like "it's over for you if you don't get rid of that bloated boyo stop coping face". And I tried to analyze that and I said "holy shit LOL". Imagine saying something like that to a supermodel like Jordan Barrett, he's attractive, he's got money, he's been with girls you'll never be with and he's got too many attributes. The only way you could say that to a supermodel is obviously by hiding behind your fake accounts, hiding behind your screens.

You would never say that in person to a supermodel, you don't have the balls and you don't even leave your room all day anyway.After analyzing all this I felt better but at the same time sad, because of what we have become, social networks and technology has made us dumber than we already are. A bunch of miserable incels having to find any imperfection in people who are perfect because it's the only way they feel a little better about their situation.I will try to be better and that starts with leaving this site, you should too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mid, aleksander, goldpill and 3 others
Were is this copied from?

What color is your buggati

• +1
Reactions: mid
Guys Seeing this forum and your posts/comments really got me wondering, what have we come to? How is it possible that there are such hateful people?I just find something in particular very funny and sad at the same time.I'm sure some of you remember a looksmaxxing account messaging jordan barrett saying "we can help you with your puffy look, join us" something like that, I also remember a comment on one of his posts, from an account telling him something pretty hateful like "it's over for you if you don't get rid of that bloated boyo stop coping face". And I tried to analyze that and I said "holy shit LOL". Imagine saying something like that to a supermodel like Jordan Barrett, he's attractive, he's got money, he's been with girls you'll never be with and he's got too many attributes. The only way you could say that to a supermodel is obviously by hiding behind your fake accounts, hiding behind your screens.

You would never say that in person to a supermodel, you don't have the balls and you don't even leave your room all day anyway.After analyzing all this I felt better but at the same time sad, because of what we have become, social networks and technology has made us dumber than we already are. A bunch of miserable incels having to find any imperfection in people who are perfect because it's the only way they feel a little better about their situation.I will try to be better and that starts with leaving this site, you should too.
Guy sucking door knob

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, mid and aleksander
did not read

"Internet has made yall niggas too comfortable to say stupid shit and not get punched in the face for it" Mike Tyson

In 2024 we already lost our brother @BrahminBoss don't ascend and rot with us plZ