What helps to persuade a surgeon to do a surgery how you like it?

S

SeriousAscension

Pls only serious replies about enhancing aesthetic
Especially a bit more invasive ones like high cut lefort 1 for e.g.

• +1
Reactions: angelo

feign ignorance

The prefix is serious here

Step 1: Find a black-pilled surgeon with questionable ethics but incredible skills. Step 2: Ask.

• +1
Reactions: zura, angelo and SeriousAscension
Money

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne
Step 1: Find a black-pilled surgeon with questionable ethics but incredible skills. Step 2: Ask.
My problem is I don't know how I can tell before a consultation whether this surgeon is blackpilled. Just asking could be tricky. Because if it would turn out in the consultation that he is not blackpilled, that would mean that I would be generally excluded from surgery. Also, there aren't many surgeons that are written about as being blackpilled.

My problem is I don't know how I can tell before a consultation whether this surgeon is blackpilled. Just asking could be tricky. Because if it would turn out in the consultation that he is not blackpilled, that would mean that I would be generally excluded from surgery. Also, there aren't many surgeons that are written about as being blackpilled.
What do you want to have done? If you want to ask for super blackpilled stuff you need to go to the right places as a lot of surgeons will think you're a nutcase...

I agree I don't know all the blackpilled ones but know a few.

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension
What do you want to have done? If you want to ask for super blackpilled stuff you need to go to the right places as a lot of surgeons will think you're a nutcase...

I agree I don't know all the blackpilled ones but know a few.
Best bet would be lefort 3 but I will never get it, so therefore atleast high cut lefort 1 2x to get ultra CCW, due to that high cut lefort 1is very limited for ccw movement. MSDO and maybe tripod osteonomy if it is possible, which I really doubt, lefort 3 would be even more likely.

Best bet would be lefort 3 but I will never get it, so therefore atleast high cut lefort 1 2x to get ultra CCW, due to that high cut lefort 1is very limited for ccw movement. MSDO and maybe tripod osteonomy if it is possible, which I really doubt, lefort 3 would be even more likely.
Do you have lots and lots of $$$$? I can recommend one surgeon in DM who I think can do this if you are willing to shell out hundreds of Ks.

If not, talk to Giant Implants.

Do you have lots and lots of $$$$? I can recommend one surgeon in DM who I think can do this if you are willing to shell out hundreds of Ks.

If not, talk to Giant Implants.
Yeah DM me please.

I’ve consulted with a few maxfaxs. If you hear stuff like “ you can’t order things for your face like your ordering off a catalog, I’m not a plastic surgeon”, or “I don’t tell patients “what’s wrong” with their face cause I don’t wanna cause insecurity” They ain’t blackpilled dog. Funny cause I heard the above verbatim from a surgeon that gets glazed on here all the time. If you present your face and they say “you have x and y wrong here’s what I’m proposing “ they are blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, TheBrownOne and SeriousAscension
I’ve consulted with a few maxfaxs. If you hear stuff like “ you can’t order things for your face like your ordering off a catalog, I’m not a plastic surgeon”, or “I don’t tell patients “what’s wrong” with their face cause I don’t wanna cause insecurity” They ain’t blackpilled dog. Funny cause I heard the above verbatim from a surgeon that gets glazed on here all the time. If you present your face and they say “you have x and y wrong here’s what I’m proposing “ they are blackpilled.
Thank for elaborating. This also a good one.

kidnap his mother,wife etc

• JFL
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus
If you present your face and they say “you have x and y wrong here’s what I’m proposing “ they are blackpilled.

or they are just some douches gaslighting you to squeeze out your money. Its always best to self-educate about your flaws and then pick the right surgeon for each of them.

or they are just some douches gaslighting you to squeeze out your money. Its always best to self-educate about your flaws and then pick the right surgeon for each of them.
Yeah u do that first and then see if it matches up.