what I did in 2019

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
got home from the gym got a limerita bud light and gulped it down in my bedroom and tried to find random sluts on kik to message but they always ended up blocking me. So I got frustrated and just busted a nut to my imagination

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58285, standardcel, Trilogy and 3 others
Why is @Jpg always the first user to appear in your threads when you talk about busting fat nuts?

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision, Vermilioncore and Jpg
Why is @Jpg always the first user to appear in your threads when you talk about busting fat nuts?
Idk maybe that homo loves nuts like a squirrel call that shit Alvin and the chipmunks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58285, Kroker, Jpg and 1 other person
Gotta bust them nuts

Have u ascended tho since then? Or still a fatass

got home from the gym got a limerita bud light and gulped it down in my bedroom and tried to find random sluts on kik to message but they always ended up blocking me. So I got frustrated and just busted a nut to my imagination
Bud light? Soft hands brother

Bud light? Soft hands brother
I know I like being soft I purposely tell women I don’t know how to change tires too. For some reason I like to destroy myself

I know I like being soft I purposely tell women I don’t know how to change tires too. For some reason I like to destroy myself
Masculinity is cope embrace people liking you for who you are maxxing

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
mogs me

I thought 2019 I will impregnate 2k jbs