what in the delusional fuck have i been thinking.

lilith

lilith

vanity of vanities all is vanity
constantly comparing myself to psl gods thinking if i ascended i could be them jfl. im fucking subhuman. im going to eat the winter away and rot in bed. my parents disgust me and vice versa. i have no responsibilities and they can take care of the subhumanity they created. in this beautiful moment of clarity i can see that it simply wasn't meant to be. my bones fail me. and for that i am punished. ive been coping for years. i will never be the great man i envisioned. i will never truly live. just exist. I don't think ill kms. i think i will just rot and enjoy what little i have left in life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7, blackazure88, Mainstream and 4 others
Only in ohio

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, RiceCel1234, iblamejews and 1 other person
shit thats tough

Tough, even I thought I would be model like after I lost fat but I turned out to be average..

• JFL
Reactions: lilith
constantly comparing myself to psl gods thinking if i ascended i could be them jfl. im fucking subhuman. im going to eat the winter away and rot in bed. my parents disgust me and vice versa. i have no responsibilities and they can take care of the subhumanity they created. in this beautiful moment of clarity i can see that it simply wasn't meant to be. my bones fail me. and for that i am punished. ive been coping for years. i will never be the great man i envisioned. i will never truly live. just exist. I don't think ill kms. i think i will just rot and enjoy what little i have left in life.
Honestly i did think of killing myself multiple times while comparing myself to psl gods but turns out that you can have a lot of women even if you don't have the best genetics (short ramus, hooked nose, neutral canthal tilt, average height). The key here is to have a reasonable plan of finding a good looking wife with the genetics you've been given.

• Woah
At least you don’t have a ridiculous oneitis situation like me, count your blessings

• JFL
Fucking epiphany bro