What is an Alpha male, can you become one or is it all genetics?

B

blackpilled I lost

Banned
Narcissism lol

with chad face
:eek: :lul:

you can become one

It's all genetics

Screenshot 2023 11 17 at 64406PM

any self proclaimed alpha male is a registered cornball, just be confident and don't let people runover you

Chad
You can become a respectable and dangereous man but you will never be a real alpha male if you are not born with good genes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21297
Chad
You can become a respectable and dangereous man but you will never be a real alpha male if you are not born with good genes.
Even if you are respectable and dangerous, you will still be clowned on or called out for overcompensating if you have any failos, like manletism, so this is a true

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, blackckatt and IAMNOTANINCEL
Even if you are respectable and dangerous, you will still be clowned on or called out for overcompensating if you have any failos, like manletism, so this is a true
I guess that only happens if you have extreme failos. Like you said, manletism, but Extreme Manletism, like really short not just a little bit below average height

I guess that only happens if you have extreme failos. Like you said, manletism, but Extreme Manletism, like really short not just a little bit below average height
no, even a little bit below average. niggas like tom cruise and putin get clowned on for their height, and theyre both a little below avergae

no, even a little bit below average. niggas like tom cruise and putin get clowned on for their height, and theyre both a little below avergae
but that's always gonna happen, people just trash others for fun. You should stop being so soft and caring about random people's opinion