What is having a girlfriend like?

X

xit

Kraken
share your experiences

in detail pls

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
It's like a new drug addiction. Feels good at first but destroys you inside, eventually.

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, Deleted member 1464, Titbot and 2 others
imagine having a bitch to fuck thrice seminally, semenally and with vigour, like your forefathers.

There is a pussy at home you can fuck whenever you want to and it cooks for you and buys you gifts and it tells you it loves you

It's like a new drug addiction. Feels good at first but destroys you inside, eventually.
why does it destroy you?
There is a pussy at home you can fuck whenever you want to and it cooks for you and buys you gifts and it tells you it loves you
i will never have this

fuck my life and fuck this planet

giphy.gif

Last edited:
you're too addicted to girlfriend idea, I wonder what you'll do when you finally get her and then she cheats on you lol

• JFL
Reactions: left2die
you're too addicted to girlfriend idea, I wonder what you'll do when you finally get her and then she cheats on you lol
why would she cheat on my if i have a thick 8 inch dick and mog 95% of males i walk past?

its rly good in the first 6 months, then u fight a few times and it gets worse. after 1 year u will look at other foids constantly and want to fuck them. its good being loved but i rly feel like the more she loves me the less im attracted to her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Demir, Framletgod and 3 others
why does it destroy you?

i will never have this

fuck my life and fuck this planet

giphy.gif
Because of jealousy, cheating, mindfucks, games etc. Relationships are great for developing personality and growing stronger (mentally and emotionally).
its rly good in the first 6 months, then u fight a few times and it gets worse. after 1 year u will look at other foids constantly and want to fuck them. its good being loved but i rly feel like the more she loves me the less im attracted to her
What are you even doing on here? Seriously! You're not ugly at all. Not even an incel.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: UglyMan
makes sense

Because of jealousy, cheating, mindfucks, games etc. Relationships are great for developing personality and growing stronger (mentally and emotionally).

What are you even doing on here? Seriously! You're not ugly at all. Not even an incel.
u dont need to be ugly to looksmax 😂 also i like the shittalking on here

• +1
Reactions: Demir
giphy.gif

• So Sad
Reactions: WhiskeyCocaine and Deleted member 2756
Taxing on your mental wellbeing.

I don’t know I’ve never had one they all ghost me

And I have low serotonin

It’s real self-pity hours

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
It’s a complete mindfuck. The honeymoon phase is like cocaine it feels fucken great but then goes to shit later on

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, Demir and Deleted member 1464
why would she cheat on my if i have a thick 8 inch dick and mog 95% of males i walk past?
do you tho?

I do not know, but if it is of value for what it offers and if it is of quality it must be very pleasant, it is the culmination of the delight with status if the object is valuable

My best memory is waking up in the morning and moving over to her side of the bed and cuddling her and smelling her hair

:feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: xit
how is it bro?

Are you a volcel? (Srs)