what is the best heightmaxing stack?

D

Deleted member 47263

Bronze
wont risk taking hgh in order to look like an ogre, extremely scared it’s over for me

mom is 4’11
dad is 5’4

i’m 15 and 1/2, 5’6 and 70kg (only bulked while taking mk677 because not trying to lose out on potential height gains, only got like 1 inch out of it)

money isn’t an issue just need to know what to do i’m not a pussy, currently on a rad140 + mk677 cycle as we speak

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: iam good boy, 5.5psl, MaestheticMaso and 1 other person
How are you scared of hgh (the thing that actually works) and not rad140 Jfl.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26
wont risk taking hgh in order to look like an ogre, extremely scared it’s over for me

mom is 4’11
dad is 5’4

i’m 15 and 1/2, 5’6 and 70kg (only bulked while taking mk677 because not trying to lose out on potential height gains, only got like 1 inch out of it)

money isn’t an issue just need to know what to do i’m not a pussy, currently on a rad140 + mk677 cycle as we speak
best stack is genetics

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smoth, PseudoMaxxer and Napoleon1800
Hgh + ai + peptides + lifestyle + diet + sleep

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26

mom is 4’11
dad is 5’4

Also rad140 will stunt your growth but mk677 is fine

In order to grow you need gh, how will you fucking do that if you won’t take anything of gh.
It’s over anyway with your parents subhuman height. Be grateful that you got to your current height jfl

• +1
Reactions: seanopryfan and bradpittshairline
In order to grow you need gh, how will you fucking do that if you won’t take anything of gh.
It’s over anyway with your parents subhuman height. Be grateful that you got to your current height jfl
i have more money then anyone my age and i’ll chemical max to atleast get to average

How are you scared of hgh (the thing that actually works) and not rad140 Jfl.
bro i don’t wanna look like an ogre, i can compensate 2-3 inches with physique that’s my main reason and those who say otherwise are too blackpilled

what peptides?
Ipamorelin, hexarelin, mod grf 1-29, cjc 1295 with DAC, Sermorelin, Ghrp-6, Ghrp-2, you can choose, but the first 4 I mentioned have shown the most results

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Deleted member 47263
Also rad140 will stunt your growth but mk677 is fine
i’m only 2 weeks in, if u think it’ll really fuck my genetics up i’ll stop but what should i do? is 2 weeks worth taking pct

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
i’m only 2 weeks in, if u think it’ll really fuck my genetics up i’ll stop but what should i do? is 2 weeks worth taking pct
Idk much about steroids and sarms ask @MaestheticMaso and @DildoFaggins

bro i don’t wanna look like an ogre, i can compensate 2-3 inches with physique that’s my main reason and those who say otherwise are too blackpilled
Then how do you plan on heightmaxxing?
At least take some sort of AI like aromasin or arimidex. It will keep your growth plates opens and will also help with controlling your estrogen gained from the testosterone from your cycle.

If you want something that mimics hgh, you can get growth hormone agonists like cjc1295 or ghrp6 and combine it with mk677.
It stimulates gh from ghrelin receptors and pituitary gland, but it isn’t actual exogenous hgh

Idk much about steroids and sarms ask @MaestheticMaso and @DildoFaggins

Then how do you plan on heightmaxxing?
At least take some sort of AI like aromasin or arimidex. It will keep your growth plates opens and will also help with controlling your estrogen gained from the testosterone from your cycle.

If you want something that mimics hgh, you can get growth hormone agonists like cjc1295 or ghrp6 and combine it with mk677.
It stimulates gh from ghrelin receptors and pituitary gland, but it isn’t actual exogenous hgh
okay bro thanks for the help this means a lot

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
igf1 letroozole,trust me these will fucking boost your height

igf1 letroozole,trust me these will fucking boost your height
have you taken this yourself? also where can i get this if you know any sources i’ve never heard of this one before

Pray to be 5’10 it’s still possible if ur 5’6 rn

Hopefully the midget genome was skipped for u
IMG 7868

have you taken this yourself? also where can i get this if you know any sources i’ve never heard of this one before
no but it 100% but gl grinding 100 years for the money

Had friends 13-15 4'11-5'3 that climbed to 5'10-6'2. Drink your titty milk and how are you scared of hgh and not rad 140 and mk677??? tf I started with hgh and climbed after.

Had friends 13-15 4'11-5'3 that climbed to 5'10-6'2. Drink your titty milk and how are you scared of hgh and not rad 140 and mk677??? tf I started with hgh and climbed after.
rad140 can bring u eternal gains and rad140 is taken orally i guess im a bit of a pussy i dont wanna use needles tho

mom is 4’11
dad is 5’4

Well congrats ur plates are done now because ur on rad140 lmao.

mom is 4’11
dad is 5’4

CJC-1295 with DAC, IGF-1 LR3 (4 weeks on, 2 weeks off), Letrozole and 200g of protein would be my stack if money wasn't a barrier.

mom is 4’11
dad is 5’4

Are you on an AI? High protein diet? Bro you need to be doing everything in your power to come out atleast 5'10".

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Ipamorelin, hexarelin, mod grf 1-29, cjc 1295 with DAC, Sermorelin, Ghrp-6, Ghrp-2, you can choose, but the first 4 I mentioned have shown the most results
@Osie

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
CJC-1295 with DAC, IGF-1 LR3 (4 weeks on, 2 weeks off), Letrozole and 200g of protein would be my stack if money wasn't a barrier.
This stack is actually quite doable price wise I’m not going to lie. Because there is decent quality non-receptor grade IGF-1 LR3 out there.

HGH has to be a must-have in every stack.

This stack is actually quite doable price wise I’m not going to lie. Because there is decent quality non-receptor grade IGF-1 LR3 out there.

HGH has to be a must-have in every stack.
what if no needles at home?

Replace mom and dad and reborn

• JFL
Reactions: seanopryfan
Doses for this? And would it be beneficial to add mk 677?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Oxygen

How much CJC + DAC and IGF-1 LR3 would you recommend daily? Also, how is the shelf life of igf1? Some dude on here said you have to use it within 10 days or else it becomes less effective

Doses for this? And would it be beneficial to add mk 677?
I legit don't think @enchanted_elixir knows. There are multiple heightmaxxing threads on here but there is no clear answer on daily dosages.

Last edited:
I legit don't think @enchanted_elixir knows. There are multiple heightmaxxing threads on here but there is no clear answer on daily dosages.
Damn what about the mk tho