What is the future of plastic surgery ?

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
@BlackpillRemedy
@RealSurgerymax

What is the future do you see a future where lefort 3s are normalized and other chad attaining surgeries

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, rand anon and Deleted member 51465
Lol most people won't ever be able to afford it :ROFLMAO:

Lol most people won't ever be able to afford it :ROFLMAO:

Simple economics dude as more people do surgery the more prices go down and the more the prices become available it's like cars

Simple economics dude as more people do surgery the more prices go down and the more the prices become available it's like cars
Yeah I don't think that'll happen shortly

Yeah I don't think that'll happen shortly

I know I'm 22 now so in 20 years assuming the black pill becomes mainstream I assume prices will go down

I'm currently working on introducing a revolutionary surgery called lefort 4. It's basically getting a Chad and making him have a baby with a Stacy. The patient will get frozen until the kid grows up. Once the Chad kid has grown up thr patient gets brought back to life. Chad kid's head is cut in half and so is the patient's. The patient gets the front half of the donor. The donor gets killed and his organs are sold.

• JFL
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, heightmaxxing, devonhendryx999 and 1 other person
Cosmetic OBO will be around after Giant released it + harmony reconstruction

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
  • +1
Reactions: user123456
I think surgery prices will increase first before going down, and these prices will go down slowly.

It's hard to scale this thing.

@BlackpillRemedy
@RealSurgerymax

What is the future do you see a future where lefort 3s are normalized and other chad attaining surgeries
Only thing I see is me making money after I surgeonmaxx since normies and mainstream PSL are hyping it and making surgeries normalised. I’m set for life once I ascend as a surgeon :feelshmm:

IMG 2664

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman and reptiles
Only thing I see is me making money after I surgeonmaxx since normies and mainstream PSL are hyping it and making surgeries normalised. I’m set for life once I ascend as a surgeon :feelshmm:

View attachment 2743840

Life fuel more black pilled surgeons the better man actually sub humans pls

I know I'm 22 now so in 20 years assuming the black pill becomes mainstream I assume prices will go down
so prices will never go down