What is the ideal chad?

L

Lebgfinal

@Lebgfinal on neets.net/incels.is/discord.
In term of phenos, height, hair, etc

For me its this guy

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
why do you keep posting these shit threads you will never be a chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xacob, Shieda_Kayn, PointOfNoReturn and 5 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and PointOfNoReturn
im just asking a question retard
because you think you can improve your face to look like a chad

guess what you don’t have the looks for it
08D39F34 4A15 42BC 8BEC C661E82901C6

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23804
Definitely not the pic you put - shit pheno

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28939
Peter Deunov

Since chad has no age limit and I like old pictures

5CE1F676 4B0F 43DB A7BD CA2ED32D5CB4

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
I will never truly understand this website

Screen Shot 2023 05 27 at 24000 PM

greatest chad of our time.

This guy literally looks like the Chad version of me wtf lol

me

• Woah
Reactions: Lebgfinal
my avi with 6'1 height...The Ultimate Chad

Ipd cyclops with long philtrum
youre a delusional faggot who hasnt touched grass in years and ramble your psl autistic knowledge....

youre a delusional faggot who hasnt touched grass in years and ramble your psl autistic knowledge....
Delusional in what aspect? I literally listed 2 major flaws he has and ofcourse the little faggot gets triggered cuz he likes to dickride his chad

Delusional in what aspect? I literally listed 2 major flaws he has and ofcourse the little faggot gets triggered cuz he likes to dickride his chad
nigga get out of your basement. your psl doesnt mean shit if girls dont like you. every fuckin girl who has watched his show is crazy over him....i know it and i dont believe your psl shit.
remember - Harmony >> PSL

nigga get out of your basement. your psl doesnt mean shit if girls dont like you. every fuckin girl who has watched his show is crazy over him....i know it and i dont believe your psl shit.
remember - Harmony >> PSL
This is when i know ur an utter retard. The reason ian is considered GL cuz of his pheno and god tier A10s. Without it he is some random kebab seller. Also harmony is literally a major component in PSL. How else does chico with not so gigachad features score so highly? Cuz of great harmony unlike the cyclops in ur avi. ALSO STATUS

This is when i know ur an utter retard. The reason ian is considered GL cuz of his pheno and god tier A10s. Without it he is some random kebab seller. Also harmony is literally a major component in PSL. How else does chico with not so gigachad features score so highly? Cuz of great harmony unlike the cyclops in ur avi. ALSO STATUS
youre a confirmed retard now. what the fuck does this, if he didnt have that he would be that shit means ??
we live in a fuckinn world and here everything counts considering your attractiveness....
his eye area is god tier. Dimorphic wide jaw, head full of hair and no visible failos. I dont care about your opinion beacuse youre not a girl and ive seen girls' reactions on him...

youre a confirmed retard now. what the fuck does this, if he didnt have that he would be that shit means ??
we live in a fuckinn world and here everything counts considering your attractiveness....
his eye area is god tier. Dimorphic wide jaw, head full of hair and no visible failos. I dont care about your opinion beacuse youre not a girl and ive seen girls' reactions on him...
Whatever u say bro
2432448 1624378349121

Also if u dont care about the opinion on this forum why dont u just go outside and run ur NT game and see how the girls react to that face of urs
stephen colbert lol GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert