What is the meaning behind aging?

ThatGuythattype

ThatGuythattype

Gold
I don't understand why we should keep living after a certain age, seeing ourself turning wrinkly, deteriorated, weak, impotent, unattractive, lifeless.
As of 23 I don't know what to look forward to. After each day I will only realise more and more of my lost potential and see more ways I have wasted my time. Also less energy and enthusiasm to even act on it. Having a conciousness is the worst thing about being human. Each day I'm staying alone in my apartment is theoretically wasted, but on the same time I feel good in the moment. Being 21/22 was an amazing feeling. Having an adultish brain while knowing you youth mog all of the oldcells and seeing your potential ahead was an insane feeling (in the moment), but now I know that the days of fun, carelessness is over. Now I can start counting my days, and regret my choices.
But then society.... I am so disagreeable over how humans have created many aspects of society, and have to be reminded of wars (too empathetic to not care)
It's fun living your life through others, but in same time you have to focus on self (hard)
I feel kinda on top of the world. Knowing 3 languages on a native level (mog everyone), being attractive with a perfect health, and being otherwise of the genetically elite.
I would love to give my experience of life out to more people. Give people my amazing health. If more people were like me, the world would be better in many ways. The only way, I can give it away to more people is through impregnating many women, but to do that I need the motivation and giving in to my animal inside. But it's an impossible act, because deep inside I know that I will never be satisfied and soon my existence will end.

• +1
Reactions: \/orman
Life ends at 14 bruh, but you seem to have good money if you live alone in your apartment. So, if you got good money then being old doesn’t matter that much.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, datboijj, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Life ends at 14 bruh, but you seem to have good money if you live alone in your apartment. So, if you got good money then being old doesn’t matter that much.
Would agree. After 14 you turn into a preprogrammed machine of an organism that is only existing for reproduction, providing (food) and accumulating status. All your "feel good chemicals" get thrown into the ditch and all your humanity gets sucked out of you. Get a taste of "life"

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Would agree. After 14 you turn into a preprogrammed machine of an organism that is only existing for reproduction, providing (food) and accumulating status. All your "feel good chemicals" get thrown into the ditch and all your humanity gets sucked out of you. Get a taste of "life"
Yea life was all good for me until I hit like 14, or the high school age. That’s when everyone started slaying and forming relationships whereas I fell behind and didn’t get any females. This is when I was a deluded pua and was approaching girls nonstop. Now im just an oldcel trying to get money.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, ShowerMaxxing and ThatGuythattype
Then at least don't fall into the trap that is having a family and kids.
I probably plan to spend my money doing anything I want and then just dying

Yea life was all good for me until I hit like 14, or the high school age. That’s when everyone started slaying and forming relationships whereas I fell behind and didn’t get any females. This is when I was a deluded pua and was approaching girls nonstop. Now im just an oldcel trying to get money.
How old are you and where do you live?

Yea most oldcells I know have the same path of just getting money and trying to survive (feeling of darwinism), lol. I can laugh about the feeling of social darwinism that drives most humans (I felt the same effect before I turned 20, now my brain is too far ahead, that I don't see a single threat, I simply just mog everyone intellectually that I am sure of accuring money when I want), but darwinism is actually happening this moment. Either ukraine dies, or russia, or Europe, chinea, heck even jews still have to fight for their continued existence. If we as humans could just rationalize that we have to stop competing with each other, and simply see the world as one nation, with each ethnicity being represented equally, then we could start seeing the same patterns with jobs and money distribution so that fighting disappeared and we started cooperating. I for one don't see why the world should have disproportionately many Indians and Africans, when good whites are underrepresented. I talked to 17 years old ukranians today and they all agree that their life was SHIT before they came to Denmark. Danes are people that can create the conditions that makes the human experience comfortable. But only 5 million of them. Critical!!!
Control reproduction and let good genes reproduce more than bad genes. Listen I said reproduce, not stop having sex!
For all I care bad people can have tons of sex, just not 10 children please.
Same with resources. It's good to have money like elon musk, as long as elon doesn't build a useless statue of himself by using 1 millions slaves.

But I agree. 14 is when we lose our ability to be single happily

Then at least don't fall into the trap that is having a family and kids.
I probably plan to spend my money doing anything I want and then just dying
Do it at the end of your life then. You can buy must of the worlds luxuries for pretty little, so you will soon get tired of all your bought possessions. The money game is more a power game, than it is a "I want to buy" game.
But getting money and I will spend it be happy, is the most perfect form of motivation their is. But it's more the thrill of getting them, the fact you got out of bed, that is the happiness of it all (or "I'm richer than you", feeling of powerplay)

• +1
Do it at the end of your life then. You can buy must of the worlds luxuries for pretty little, so you will soon get tired of all your bought possessions. The money game is more a power game, than it is a "I want to buy" game.
But getting money and I will spend it be happy, is the most perfect form of motivation their is. But it's more the thrill of getting them, the fact you got out of bed, that is the happiness of it all (or "I'm richer than you", feeling of powerplay)
Tbh I plan to just move into some cabin in Belize and barely have to work at some point. The money myth is propaganda to get u to work more

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and ThatGuythattype
just kill yourself theory strikes once again

• +1
Tbh I plan to just move into some cabin in Belize and barely have to work at some point. The money myth is propaganda to get u to work more
But I don't know how belizian people are to live with. Can you coinside with them? Do you know the language? Why do you think the will be fine with you using them by your western money and not just come and rob you ? If belizian people were just like western European people then yea, they would not have a care and let you live there.
I have always had the risky idea of moving to a country in South America like brazil/venezuela/colombia. The women are hot, and I would love to even be cucked/rejected (I kinda view then as less than me) but I feel as I have a high chance of disaster

But I don't know how belizian people are to live with. Can you coinside with them? Do you know the language? Why do you think the will be fine with you using them by your western money and not just come and rob you ? If belizian people were just like western European people then yea, they would not have a care and let you live there.
I have always had the risky idea of moving to a country in South America like brazil/venezuela/colombia. The women are hot, and I would love to even be cucked/rejected (I kinda view then as less than me) but I feel as I have a high chance of disaster
It's one location, could be others, but it's easy to get residence, is a nice location and they speak English. Maybe they'll rob me but they won't have much to take cos the point is I'll be living a simple life where I don't have to work full time and pay rent. The idea is to get a cheap small house and bit of land originally

It's one location, could be others, but it's easy to get residence, is a nice location and they speak English. Maybe they'll rob me but they won't have much to take cos the point is I'll be living a simple life where I don't have to work full time and pay rent. The idea is to get a cheap small house and bit of land originally
Sounds fun. Find somewhere to store all your stuff so that the choice of going back is always there. The question is when? In theory the most likely way you could get the opportunity to go there and try it is RIGHT now.
Yea many people will judge you for being immoral and not working and paying tax in your country, but I will say, you don't owe your life to anyone (you could be dead yesterday)
But it's a moral dilemma of staying and working for your country or going and enjoy yourself in Belize e.g

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Sounds fun. Find somewhere to store all your stuff so that the choice of going back is always there. The question is when? In theory the most likely way you could get the opportunity to go there and try it is RIGHT now.
Yea many people will judge you for being immoral and not working and paying tax in your country, but I will say, you don't owe your life to anyone (you could be dead yesterday)
But it's a moral dilemma of staying and working for your country or going and enjoy yourself in Belize e.g
I want surgeries and to save up enough money to start. So I'd need to work for 2-3 years here

I also turned 23 this month, the worst is im stuck at 19 since the pandemic began i lost social circle and with ZOOM classes i was practically a NEET since then, if not for my girlfriend of 5 years almost, i could be classified as a hikikomori

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and ShowerMaxxing
Pipe dream, all land is already owned and you have no survival skills nor farming experience

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Pipe dream, all land is already owned and you have no survival skills nor farming experience
You buy land... And I'm not talking about total self sustenance

Sure if your life began after womb. For some it never began in womb

• +1
Reactions: robtical
senescent cel